TeamViewer is an excellent screen-sharing and file-transfer app that can be used to facilitate business collaborations, remotely access a second computer, or help distraught relatives diagnose and cure computer problems. With TeamViewer you can remotely control any computer as if you were sitting right in front of it — even through firewalls. All your partner has to do is start a small application, which does not even require installation or administrative rights.
No installation is required, just run the application on both sides and connect — even through tight firewalls.
— With TeamViewer you can remotely control any PC anywhere on the Internet.
— TeamViewer comes with integrated file transfer that allows you to copy files and folders from and to a remote partner.
— Optimized for connections over LANs AND the Internet.
— No installation is required.
— TeamViewer can be used to control unattended computers and servers.
— Integrated file transfer that allows you to copy files and folders.
— The purely html and flash based solution can be used from nearly any browser and operating system.
— Online status display.
— TeamViewer optimizes display quality and speed depending on your network connection.
- Improved the key combination transfer now, e.g. Alt-Gr & 9 (German Keyboard), which results in „]“, can also be transmitted.
- Improved the VOIP latency for slower internet connections using UDP.
- Fixed a bug that the remote control session frozen when trying to close the connection.
- Fixed a bug where closing the service case after having started a customized QuickSupport session did not work, because the previous session code was automatically used for new QuickSupport sessions again.
- Fixed a bug where notifications from already read chat conversations pop up again.
- Fixed a bug where restarting Windows Server 2012 manually from the toolbar prevented denayed a reconnection.
- Fixed a bug where drag and drop timestamps of files were missing.
- Solved some other issues which caused crashes.
- Minor improvements and fixes.