Adobe Reader is free software that lets you open, view, search, and print Adobe Portable Document Format files.
WinDjView is a fast, compact and powerful DjVu viewer for Windows with tabbed interface, continuous scrolling and advanced printing options. It has a tabbed, browser-like interface with a typical Windows toolbar and a scrolling side panel displaying file thumbnails.
WinDjView uses the free DjVuLibre library to decode DjVu documents. DjVu, pronounced "deja vu," is an advanced image compression technology that simplifies the difficult process of scanning and digitizing paper documents in a format that captures enough detail to be useful but in files small enough to distribute online.
Features of WinDjView:
- User-created bookmarks and annotations.
- Text searching and copying.
- Supports dictionaries that translate words under mouse pointer.
- Thumbnails with adjustable size.
- Contents and hyperlinks.
- Advanced printing.
- Fullscreen mode.
- Magnifying glass and marquee zoom.
- Export pages (or a part of a page) to bmp, png, gif, tif and jpg.
- Rotate pages by 90 degrees.
- Zoom to page, page width, 100% or custom zoom.
- Brightness, contrast and gamma adjustment.
- Display modes: Color, Black & White, Foreground, Background.
- Keyboard shortcuts for scrolling and navigation.
- If requested, associates with DjVu files in Explorer.
Windows 2000 or later is now required. Windows 98/ME users should continue to use version 1.0.3.
The program offers a toolbar which does not have to be installed to use the software, offers to change the homepage for web browsers installed in the system, offers to change the default search engine for web browsers installed in the system.
- Fixed Bugs.
|Views / Downloads Today:||9 / 3|
|Rating / Votes:||
4.75 / 4
|Operating System:||Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 7|
Foxit Reader is a PDF viewer, with small size, breezing-fast launch speed and rich feature set.
PDF-XChange Viewer is a free PDF (Portable Document Format) reader for Microsoft Windows.
STDU Viewer is freeware for easy electronic documentation viewing in multiple file formats.
DjVuReader is a slim freeware application with many tools that lets you open and view DjVu files.
Cool PDF Reader is the freeware smallest PDF viewer/reader to view, print and convert PDF documents.
- XP and Vista Codecs 6.7.5
- Standard Codecs for Windows 7 and 8 2.1.0
- Advanced Codecs for Windows 7 and 8 4.7.0
- NVIDIA Forceware 340.52
- LibreOffice 4.3.0
- Hamster Free Video Converter 220.127.116.11
- MediaCoder 0.8.31.5645
- SuperAntiSpyware 6.0.1090
- PDF-XChange Viewer 2.5.309.2
- Any Video Converter 5.6.5
- Notepad++ 6.6.8
- System Explorer 5.9.1