Process Hacker is an open source software for monitoring processes and services running on the computer.
MSI Afterburner is a handy overclocking utility, co-developed by MSI and RivaTuner teams. This application is a complete software solution which supports almost all graphics cards. MSI Afterburner contains the mix of the most popular and frequently used RivaTuner's technologies exposed in new simple and effective user interface. All the adjustments can be saved as 5 profiles, users can quickly switch to different settings with hotkeys. Afterburner supports both NVIDIA and ATI graphics cards.
Main features include GPU/Shader/Memory clock adjustment, advanced fan speed and GPU voltage control. To show the graphics card operating status more accurately, MSI Afterburner provides a complete monitoring function: all important information including the GPU core clock, memory clock, temperature, voltage, and fan speed have a real-time on-screen-display monitor in games and real-time information in Windows Tray Icon.
Features of MSI Afterburner:
- Unified features for both AMD and NVIDIA graphics cards.
- Full multi-GPU support.
- BMP, PNG and JPG formats supported.
- Independent shader clock adjustment.
- Advanced fan control.
- Hardware health monitoring.
- Automatic profiles management system.
- Core, auxiliary VDDCI/PEXVDD and memory voltage adjustment support.
- Added core voltage control for reference design NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN X series graphics cards.
- Added core voltage control for reference design NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti series graphics cards.
- Now core voltage control via NCP4206 is unlocked on reference design NVIDIA GeForce GTX 690, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 and NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN series graphics cards when extended MSI voltage control mode is selected.
- Added new third party voltage control mode.
- Improved hardware monitoring module.
- Improved skin engine.
- Fixed bugs.
|Views / Downloads Today:||47 / 9|
|Rating / Votes:||
3.67 / 3
|Author:||MSI Co. LTD.|
|Operating System:||Windows XP, Vista, 7|
Download MSI Afterburner
- Download MSI Afterburner (34.59 MB)
WinToFlash is an easy-to-use tool which will quickly create a bootable USB flash drive version of your Windows CD or DVD.
AnVir Task Manager is a tool that controls everything running on computer and provides Windows enhancements that help in every-day work.
SpeedFan is a program that monitors voltages, fan speeds and temperatures in computer.
WinSetupFromUSB is a free utility that can be used to prepare a USB flash drive for Windows setup or other boot options.
HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool is a software used to format flash drives to FAT, FAT32 and NTFS partition types.