AnVir Task Manager is a tool that controls everything running on computer and provides Windows enhancements that help in every-day work.
MSI Afterburner is a handy overclocking utility, co-developed by MSI and RivaTuner teams. This application is a complete software solution which supports almost all graphics cards. MSI Afterburner contains the mix of the most popular and frequently used RivaTuner's technologies exposed in new simple and effective user interface. All the adjustments can be saved as 5 profiles, users can quickly switch to different settings with hotkeys. Afterburner supports both NVIDIA and ATI graphics cards.
Main features include GPU/Shader/Memory clock adjustment, advanced fan speed and GPU voltage control. To show the graphics card operating status more accurately, MSI Afterburner provides a complete monitoring function: all important information including the GPU core clock, memory clock, temperature, voltage, and fan speed have a real-time on-screen-display monitor in games and real-time information in Windows Tray Icon.
Features of MSI Afterburner:
- Unified features for both AMD and NVIDIA graphics cards.
- Full multi-GPU support.
- BMP, PNG and JPG formats supported.
- Independent shader clock adjustment.
- Advanced fan control.
- Hardware health monitoring.
- Automatic profiles management system.
- Core, auxiliary VDDCI/PEXVDD and memory voltage adjustment support.
- Now MSI Afterburner optionally allows you to detect VRM defaults without rebooting the PC.
- Added voltage control support for UEFI GOP BIOS for MSI R7970 Lightning Boost Edition series graphics cards.
- Now MSI Afterburner displays the list of assigned global hotkeys in “i” window.
- Now MSI Afterburner properties window is resizable to provide compatibility with low-resolution desktops (less than 1280x1024 with 100% DPI).
- Added new “Enable hardware control and monitoring” option to compatibility properties.
- Added NCT7511Y thermal sensors support to provide compatibility with future MSI graphics cards.
- Added workaround for possible VID rounding issues for all supported voltage generator models.
- Updated Italian localization.
|Views / Downloads Today:||19 / 4|
|Rating / Votes:||
3.67 / 3
|Author:||MSI Co. LTD.|
|Operating System:||Windows XP, Vista, 7|
Download MSI Afterburner
- Download MSI Afterburner (21.93 MB)
SpeedFan is a program that monitors voltages, fan speeds and temperatures in computer.
WinToFlash is an easy-to-use tool which will quickly create a bootable USB flash drive version of your Windows CD or DVD.
WinSetupFromUSB is a free utility that can be used to prepare a USB flash drive for Windows setup or other boot options.
HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool is a software used to format flash drives to FAT, FAT32 and NTFS partition types.
AutoRuns is a tool that lets you view and disable processes from a list of applications that run at system bootup or login.