AnVir Task Manager is a tool that controls everything running on computer and provides Windows enhancements that help in every-day work.
MSI Afterburner is a handy overclocking utility, co-developed by MSI and RivaTuner teams. This application is a complete software solution which supports almost all graphics cards. MSI Afterburner contains the mix of the most popular and frequently used RivaTuner's technologies exposed in new simple and effective user interface. All the adjustments can be saved as 5 profiles, users can quickly switch to different settings with hotkeys. Afterburner supports both NVIDIA and ATI graphics cards.
Main features include GPU/Shader/Memory clock adjustment, advanced fan speed and GPU voltage control. To show the graphics card operating status more accurately, MSI Afterburner provides a complete monitoring function: all important information including the GPU core clock, memory clock, temperature, voltage, and fan speed have a real-time on-screen-display monitor in games and real-time information in Windows Tray Icon.
Features of MSI Afterburner:
- Unified features for both AMD and NVIDIA graphics cards.
- Full multi-GPU support.
- BMP, PNG and JPG formats supported.
- Independent shader clock adjustment.
- Advanced fan control.
- Hardware health monitoring.
- Automatic profiles management system.
- Core, auxiliary VDDCI/PEXVDD and memory voltage adjustment support.
- Added core voltage control for reference design AMD RADEON R9 295X2 series graphics cards with NCP81022 voltage regulators.
- Fixed hardware database for reference design AMD RADEON HD 7990 and AMD RADEON HD 290X series graphic cards.
- Fixed GDI resource leak when tray icon monitoring mode is enabled.
- RivaTuner Statistics Server has been upgraded to version 6.1.2.
|Views / Downloads Today:||43 / 5|
|Rating / Votes:||
3.67 / 3
|Author:||MSI Co. LTD.|
|Operating System:||Windows XP, Vista, 7|
Download MSI Afterburner
- Download MSI Afterburner (27.88 MB)
WinToFlash is an easy-to-use tool which will quickly create a bootable USB flash drive version of your Windows CD or DVD.
WinSetupFromUSB is a free utility that can be used to prepare a USB flash drive for Windows setup or other boot options.
Win Toolkit is a lightweight and easy to use application that was created in order to help you tinker with your Windows the way you want.
SpeedFan is a program that monitors voltages, fan speeds and temperatures in computer.
nLite is freeware applications which create customized installation CD/DVD for Windows 2000/XP/2003.