WinSetupFromUSB is a free utility that can be used to prepare a USB flash drive for Windows setup or other boot options.
MSI Afterburner is a handy overclocking utility, co-developed by MSI and RivaTuner teams. This application is a complete software solution which supports almost all graphics cards. MSI Afterburner contains the mix of the most popular and frequently used RivaTuner's technologies exposed in new simple and effective user interface. All the adjustments can be saved as 5 profiles, users can quickly switch to different settings with hotkeys. Afterburner supports both NVIDIA and ATI graphics cards.
Main features include GPU/Shader/Memory clock adjustment, advanced fan speed and GPU voltage control. To show the graphics card operating status more accurately, MSI Afterburner provides a complete monitoring function: all important information including the GPU core clock, memory clock, temperature, voltage, and fan speed have a real-time on-screen-display monitor in games and real-time information in Windows Tray Icon.
Features of MSI Afterburner:
- Unified features for both AMD and NVIDIA graphics cards.
- Full multi-GPU support.
- BMP, PNG and JPG formats supported.
- Independent shader clock adjustment.
- Advanced fan control.
- Hardware health monitoring.
- Automatic profiles management system.
- Core, auxiliary VDDCI/PEXVDD and memory voltage adjustment support.
- Fixed database issue with Device_ID for GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning edition.
- Added AMD Fiji graphics processors family support.
- Hardware abstraction layer architecture has been revamped.
- Added core voltage control for reference design AMD RADEON R9 Fury / Nano series cards with on-die SMC voltage controller.
- Added unofficial overclocking support for PowerPlay7 capable graphics cards (AMD Tonga and newer graphics processors family).
- Added version detection for AMD Radeon Software Crimson edition.
- GPU usage monitoring filtering algorithms, aimed to filter GPU usage monitoring artifacts in AMD ADL API on AMD Sea Islands GPU family are now disabled by default.
- Added core, memory and auxiliary PEXVDD voltage control for custom design MSI GTX980Ti Lightning series graphics cards with IR3595A+IR3567B voltage regulators.
- Added memory and VRM temperature monitoring for custom design MSI GTX980Ti Lightning series graphics cards with NCT7511Y thermal sensors.
- Now SDK includes detailed documentation for third party hardware database format, allowing experienced users to add voltage control support for custom design non-MSI graphics cards.
- Temperature monitoring for AMD Family 10h – 16h micro architecture CPUs is no longer experimental.
- Slightly altered VRAM usage monitoring implementation for AMD and Intel graphics cards.
- Improved skin engine.
- Added Brazilian Portuguese localization.
- RivaTuner Statistics Server has been upgraded to v6.4.1.
|Views / Downloads Today:||3 / 0|
|Rating / Votes:||
3.67 / 3
|Author:||MSI Co. LTD.|
|Operating System:||Windows XP, Vista, 7|
Download MSI Afterburner
- Download MSI Afterburner (36.33 MB)
WinToFlash Lite is an easy-to-use tool which will quickly create a bootable USB flash drive version of your Windows CD or DVD.
AnVir Task Manager is a tool that controls everything running on computer and provides Windows enhancements that help in every-day work.
SpeedFan is a program that monitors voltages, fan speeds and temperatures in computer.
EasyBCD allows you to create a multiboot environment in order to run multiple operating systems on the same computer.
HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool is a software used to format flash drives to FAT, FAT32 and NTFS partition types.