ICE Book Reader is an e-book reader, book format converter MP3/video/DVD books, and slideshow creator.
Cool Reader is a software e-book viewer. This is simply irreplaceable tool for those, who appreciate the large volume of text from the screen. Cool Reader understands TXT, DOC, RTF, HTML, FB2. Also you can preserve audibook in size MP3 for the hearing on MP3 to player.
Cool Reader Is compatible with the majority of the books, loaded from the sites of electronic libraries. Program will identify the boundary of paragraph, titles, quotation with the use of elements AI, it supports unpacking the books from archives ZIP, RAR, ARJ, HA, LZH.
Features of Cool Reader:
- Reformatting the text of any font size, smoothing (antialiasing) screen fonts, fully customizable palette, customizable background, smooth scrolling.
- Cool Reader is optimized for reading fiction.
- Automatically recognizes borders, headlines, quotes, using elements of AI.
- Supports unpacking books from the archives ZIP, RAR, ARJ, HA, LZH.
- Supports HTML , RTF , DOC (MS Word), TXT , FB2 (FictionBook) and WOLF image format.
- Automatically detects the Russian encoding dos, win, koi-8, as well as latin, UTF-8 and unicode.
- Convenient feature implemented for reading aloud, using engines MS SAPI 4.0 and 5.1. This allows listen to a book. Customized pronunciation.
- Dictionary support using AlReader dictionaries
- Customizable look and feel.
CoolReader 2.X is stable version with skinning and text-to-speech support. For Win32 only.
CoolReader 3.X is experimental open-source multiplatform version under development (neither skinning nor TTS support).
- No data.
|Views / Downloads Today:||140 / 49|
|Rating / Votes:||
4.76 / 16
|Operating System:||Windows 2K, XP, Vista, 7|
TOM Reader Russian is a freeware e-book viewer that supports HTML, TXT, DOC, pure text and voice synthesis.
Balabolka is a freeware Text-To-Speech (TTS) program with many advanced settings.
UkrVox is Ukrainian voice for Speech API and simple program for converting text to speech.
Calibre is free e-book computer software that organizes, saves and manages e-books, supporting a variety of formats.
Govorilka is light-weight freeware for reading texts aloud through a speech synthesizer.