Daum PotPlayer - very fast freeware multimedia player published by Daum. It feels like the KMPlayer, but is in active development.
Distinctive features of the player is a high quality playback, support for all modern video and audio formats and a built DXVA video codecs. Other key features include Webcam/Analog/Digital TV devices support, gapless video playback, live broadcasting.
- Support for most audio/video formats and DVD.
- Internal DXVA video codecs (H.264/AVC, VC-1, MPEG2) and EVR (Windows 7 only).
- Hi Quality playback and low resources usage.
- Support all types of subtitling.
- Skins, logos, color themes.
- Digital TV devices support. Live broadcasting.
- Added the ability to select image quality on broadcasting.
- Added the ability to use the external playlist.
- Added the ability to play double compressed FLAC.
- Added the ability to output the rotation information while playing JPEG file.
- Fixed playback problem of certain TS files.
- Fixed an error when using VapourSynth script.
- Fixed playback problem of certain AVI files.
- Fixed an issue that duplicate files were added to the folder.
- Fixed an error while closing with VMR9 Renderless.
- Fixed an error while automatically saving the broadcast.