Adobe Flash Player is the client runtime that delivers user experiences across major operating systems, browsers, mobile phones and devices.
Daum PotPlayer - very fast freeware multimedia player published by Daum. It feels like the KMPlayer, but is in active development.
Distinctive features of the player is a high quality playback, support for all modern video and audio formats and a built DXVA video codecs. Other key features include Webcam/Analog/Digital TV devices support, gapless video playback, live broadcasting.
Features of Daum PotPlayer:
- Support for most audio/video formats and DVD.
- Internal DXVA video codecs (H.264/AVC, VC-1, MPEG2) and EVR (Windows 7 only).
- Hi Quality playback and low resources usage.
- Support all types of subtitling.
- Skins, logos, color themes.
- Digital TV devices support. Live broadcasting.
- Fixed a problem that caused an error with 2nd subtitle output.
- Fixed an issue that can not play some YouTube videos.
- Added the ability to control the quality of YouTube videos from bookmark menu.
- Improved multiple stream selection support.
- Added file duration condition to auto selection criteria of configuration management.
- Added Serbian translation.
- Improved user interface of broadcast effects.
- Added CUDA/DXVA HEVC Decoder.
|Views / Downloads Today:||18 / 8|
|Rating / Votes:||
4.74 / 30
|Operating System:||Windows XP, Vista, 7|
KMPlayer is a versatile media player which can cover various types of container formats.
AIMP is a freeware multimedia player that includes an audio converter, recorder, and tag editor.
Media Player Classic is a compact media player for Microsoft Windows that uses few system resources.
Windows Media Player is the media player for discovering, playing, and taking your digital entertainment.
QuickTime Player is a media player that allows the playback of quicktime movies and many other formats.