Adobe Flash Player is the client runtime that delivers user experiences across major operating systems, browsers, mobile phones and devices.
Daum PotPlayer - very fast freeware multimedia player published by Daum. It feels like the KMPlayer, but is in active development.
Distinctive features of the player is a high quality playback, support for all modern video and audio formats and a built DXVA video codecs. Other key features include Webcam/Analog/Digital TV devices support, gapless video playback, live broadcasting.
Features of Daum PotPlayer:
- Support for most audio/video formats and DVD.
- Internal DXVA video codecs (H.264/AVC, VC-1, MPEG2) and EVR (Windows 7 only).
- Hi Quality playback and low resources usage.
- Support all types of subtitling.
- Skins, logos, color themes.
- Digital TV devices support. Live broadcasting.
- Added support for HEVC(H.265) video format.
- Added Nvidia CUDA H.264 encoder.
- Improved scanner for HDTV channels.
- Changed default setting of broadcasting audio compression to 48000, 128K.
- Changed default setting of ASF Splitter/Source to WMF Source Filter.
- Removed deprecated codecs from Built-in Audio Decoder.
- The icons have been changed.
- The selections of various codec formats have been added into filter control.
- Added Dirac and MS Screen v1-4 codec support.
- Added the ability to ignore more HTML tags in subtitles.
- Enabled AVC1 to H264 processing of MPEG PS/TS files by default.
- Improved seeking speed of MPEG TS/PS, MKV, OGG files.
- Improved playback of multi-program MPEG TS files.
- Improved thumbnail image creating function.
- Improved scene explorer feature.
- Added three-finger actions into touch support.
- Added a process to distinguish between clicks and double-clicks.
- Removed one finger tap action from touch support (it acts as a mouse click).
- Added the ability to set 2nd audio renderer.
- Added WavPack/OPUS filter selection.
- Changed displaying thumbnail previews to depending on current aspect ratio.
- Added built-in video stream switcher.
- Added the ability to combine Ctrl,Alt,Shift keys with mouse actions.
- Improved S/PDIF handling.
- Added deband filter into video processing.
- Improved built-in codec handling.
- Moved some external files into a folder named "module".
- Fixed bugs.
|Views / Downloads Today:||14 / 4|
|Rating / Votes:||
4.78 / 24
|Operating System:||Windows XP, Vista, 7|
KMPlayer is a versatile media player which can cover various types of container formats.
AIMP is a freeware multimedia player that includes an audio converter, recorder, and tag editor.
Media Player Classic is a compact media player for Microsoft Windows that uses few system resources.
iTunes is a free digital media player application for Mac and PC. It plays all your digital music and video.
Windows Media Player is the media player for discovering, playing, and taking your digital entertainment.