Daum PotPlayer - very fast freeware multimedia player published by Daum. It feels like the KMPlayer, but is in active development.
Distinctive features of the player is a high quality playback, support for all modern video and audio formats and a built DXVA video codecs. Other key features include Webcam/Analog/Digital TV devices support, gapless video playback, live broadcasting.
- Support for most audio/video formats and DVD.
- Internal DXVA video codecs (H.264/AVC, VC-1, MPEG2) and EVR (Windows 7 only).
- Hi Quality playback and low resources usage.
- Support all types of subtitling.
- Skins, logos, color themes.
- Digital TV devices support. Live broadcasting.
- Added High DPI (DPI-Aware) support.
- Added the ability to zoom in skin.
- Fixed an issue that certain buttons in broadcast window didn't work.
- Fixed an issue that System MFT AAC decoder didn't work.
- Fixed an issue that specific shortcuts didn't work.
- Fixed an issue that charset was incorrectly determined in certain subtitles.