Adobe Flash Player is the client runtime that delivers user experiences across major operating systems, browsers, mobile phones and devices.
Daum PotPlayer - very fast freeware multimedia player published by Daum. It feels like the KMPlayer, but is in active development.
Distinctive features of the player is a high quality playback, support for all modern video and audio formats and a built DXVA video codecs. Other key features include Webcam/Analog/Digital TV devices support, gapless video playback, live broadcasting.
Features of Daum PotPlayer:
- Support for most audio/video formats and DVD.
- Internal DXVA video codecs (H.264/AVC, VC-1, MPEG2) and EVR (Windows 7 only).
- Hi Quality playback and low resources usage.
- Support all types of subtitling.
- Skins, logos, color themes.
- Digital TV devices support. Live broadcasting.
- Added Swedish translation.
- Added the ability to record videos in GIF format.
- Added an option to apply broadcast effect to on-air broadcasts only.
- Added a function at program startup to determine whether the PotPlayer.dll is touched or not.
- Added the ability to capture screen via DirectDraw API.
- Added support for NVIDIA 3D Vision Kit.
- Added 3D output support to Built-in OpenGL Video Renderer.
- Added support for Closed Captioning.
- Added the ability to set reception type of BDA devices.
- Added the ability to add/edit frequency list for BDA devices.
- Added OpenH264 encoder.
- Fixed an issue that can't play videos from Daum's cloud server.
- Fixed video corruption problem when decoding certain files with DXVA on Intel VGAs.
- Fixed strange color problem when images are captured in JPEG/PNG format.
- Fixed a problem that the volume level can't be adjusted when wave volume control is used in Vista or newer.
- Fixed an issue where the Alt key triggers window's system menu and takes away the focus from the program.
- Improved performance of Intel QuickSync Decoder.
- Fixed a problem that can't open 8-bit PNG files.
- Changed default value of Deinterlace to Motion Adaptive.
- Improved performance of Screen Capture via DXGI 1.2 API.
- Changed loading method of external dpl playlist files as a temporary new album for editing directly.
- Changed default fallback language to English for untranslated strings.
- Improved playback of downloading files.
- Improved Built-in OpenGL Renderer.
- Fixed an issue where DVD menu did not work with Built-in OpenGL/Direct3D9 Video Renderers.
- Fixed sync problem with certain MP4 files.
- Improved thumbnail view of playlist items.
|Views / Downloads Today:||46 / 18|
|Rating / Votes:||
4.75 / 31
|Operating System:||Windows XP, Vista, 7|
KMPlayer is a versatile media player which can cover various types of container formats.
AIMP is a freeware multimedia player that includes an audio converter, recorder, and tag editor.
Media Player Classic is a compact media player for Microsoft Windows that uses few system resources.
VLC media player is a player for audio and video formats as well as DVDs, VCDs, and streaming protocols.
Windows Media Player is the media player for discovering, playing, and taking your digital entertainment.