Adobe Flash Player is the client runtime that delivers user experiences across major operating systems, browsers, mobile phones and devices.
Daum PotPlayer - very fast freeware multimedia player published by Daum. It feels like the KMPlayer, but is in active development.
Distinctive features of the player is a high quality playback, support for all modern video and audio formats and a built DXVA video codecs. Other key features include Webcam/Analog/Digital TV devices support, gapless video playback, live broadcasting.
Features of Daum PotPlayer:
- Support for most audio/video formats and DVD.
- Internal DXVA video codecs (H.264/AVC, VC-1, MPEG2) and EVR (Windows 7 only).
- Hi Quality playback and low resources usage.
- Support all types of subtitling.
- Skins, logos, color themes.
- Digital TV devices support. Live broadcasting.
- Fixed an issue that the following file buffers when changing device during broadcasting.
- Added the ability to set whether displaying thumbnails in file navigation.
- Added various algorithms into VMR9/EVR scaler.
- Added the ability to show folders and files list on left/right side when opening FTP.
- Fixed an issue that can't play certain MKV files smoothly.
- Fixed an issue that no images appear when playing certain MPEG files.
- Fixed an issue that playing some MPEG files with abnormal de-interlacing.
- Improved display of album art.
- Fixed an issue that can not properly detect the HDTV MMS channel.
- Fixed an issue that intermittent parameter error in chat.
- Fixed an issue that can automatically scroll with so much contents of the chat.
- Fixed broadcast logo to support for animated PNG (APNG).
|Views / Downloads Today:||158 / 39|
|Rating / Votes:||
4.75 / 31
|Operating System:||Windows XP, Vista, 7|
KMPlayer is a versatile media player which can cover various types of container formats.
AIMP is a freeware multimedia player that includes an audio converter, recorder, and tag editor.
Media Player Classic is a compact media player for Microsoft Windows that uses few system resources.
VLC media player is a player for audio and video formats as well as DVDs, VCDs, and streaming protocols.
Windows Media Player is the media player for discovering, playing, and taking your digital entertainment.