Daum PotPlayer - very fast freeware multimedia player published by Daum. It feels like the KMPlayer, but is in active development.
Distinctive features of the player is a high quality playback, support for all modern video and audio formats and a built DXVA video codecs. Other key features include Webcam/Analog/Digital TV devices support, gapless video playback, live broadcasting.
- Support for most audio/video formats and DVD.
- Internal DXVA video codecs (H.264/AVC, VC-1, MPEG2) and EVR (Windows 7 only).
- Hi Quality playback and low resources usage.
- Support all types of subtitling.
- Skins, logos, color themes.
- Digital TV devices support. Live broadcasting.
- Added some ACM Vorbis Mode3 decoding functions.
- Added D3D12 game capture function.
- Added MJPEG option to built-in codec fuction.
- Fixed an issue that playback time of certain AVIs were incorrectly calculated.
- Fixed abnormal playback problem of certain AVIs.
- Fixed occasional freeze problem when using the built-in WASAPI audio renderer.
- Fixed freeze problem when outputting certain SSA subtitles.
- Fixed an issue where subtitles were black in certain PCs.
- Fixed an issue that screen was broken when DXVA decoding certain H.264 files.
- Improved MJPEG decoding speed.