Adobe Flash Player is the client runtime that delivers user experiences across major operating systems, browsers, mobile phones and devices.
Daum PotPlayer - very fast freeware multimedia player published by Daum. It feels like the KMPlayer, but is in active development.
Distinctive features of the player is a high quality playback, support for all modern video and audio formats and a built DXVA video codecs. Other key features include Webcam/Analog/Digital TV devices support, gapless video playback, live broadcasting.
Features of Daum PotPlayer:
- Support for most audio/video formats and DVD.
- Internal DXVA video codecs (H.264/AVC, VC-1, MPEG2) and EVR (Windows 7 only).
- Hi Quality playback and low resources usage.
- Support all types of subtitling.
- Skins, logos, color themes.
- Digital TV devices support. Live broadcasting.
- Added Bulgarian, German and Hungarian translations.
- Added 2nd subtitle output support.
- Added the ability to append subtitles to the current subtitle.
- Added the ability to set playback skip intervals specifically for each file.
- Added an option to send played files to Recycle Bin.
- Added the ability to specify icon libraries.
- Fixed screen position problem of some SSA subtitles.
- Removed subtitle transmission along with broadcasts.
- Fixed a problem that can not play HTTP TS streams.
- Fixed an issue where some HDMV subtitles doesn't show up.
- Fixed an issue that can not login with daum account from certain systems.
- Compiled with the new version of compiler.
- Added find function to Subtitle Browser.
- Added MKV Edition support.
- Added the ability to insert dragged files at the drop point within a playlist.
- Added an option to don't get focus when started with a file.
- Added multiple selection support to Subtitle Browser.
- Fixed default charset problem with built-in language.
- Added the ability to auto mount ISO files in Windows 8 or newer.
- Added the ability to auto reload subtitles on file changes.
- Improved reload subtitle function.
- Added YouTube support.
- Added the ability to record HLS (HTTP Live Streaming) streams.
- Added the ability to specify external audio directories.
- Fixed a problem that subtitle word searching function did not work in certain systems.
- Fixed an issue that can not play some MP4 files.
- Changed usage method of audio normalizer to be used with/without broadcasting.
- Fixed forced exit problem of chat in certain systems.
|Views / Downloads Today:||122 / 43|
|Rating / Votes:||
4.74 / 30
|Operating System:||Windows XP, Vista, 7|
KMPlayer is a versatile media player which can cover various types of container formats.
iTunes is a free digital media player application for Mac and PC. It plays all your digital music and video.
AIMP is a freeware multimedia player that includes an audio converter, recorder, and tag editor.
Media Player Classic is a compact media player for Microsoft Windows that uses few system resources.
Windows Media Player is the media player for discovering, playing, and taking your digital entertainment.