BlueStacks App Player is an easy to use yet powerful software solution designed to run Android apps right on your Windows machine.
Dolphin is a Gamecube, Wii and Triforce emulator that provides users with the possibility of playing their favorite console games directly on a Windows machine. Most games run perfectly or with minor bugs. Games are playable at HD quality, with 1080p and more. This is a remarkable feature the actual Gamecube and Wii consoles are not capable of.
The program comes with multiple configuration screens concerning not only the main application, but also graphics, DSP, the Gamecube Pad and the Wiimote. It comes with Xbox 360 controller support, anti-aliasing and antisotropic filtering, a memory viewer and dumper, WAD support, a memory card manager and an action replay simulator.
Features of Dolphin Emulator:
- Action Replay support, Gecko codes support, and patch support.
- Support for multiple controllers, including the Xbox 360 Controller, Logitech game controllers.
- Anti-aliasing, anisotropic filtering.
- Memory Card Manager: allows exporting save files to and from virtual GCN memory cards.
- Real and emulated multiple Wii Remote support.
- Wii Remote expansions support (Nunchuk, Classic controller, Guitar, Drums, Turntable).
- DSP HLE and LLE: High-level emulation is a faster, though inaccurate, sound emulation.
- WAD (downloadable games) support (mostly used for WiiWare, Virtual Console, etc.).
- Support for Homebrew and XFB emulation.
- Hi-Res Texture Support, Texture Dumper, Free Look.
- Tool-assisted speedrun tools.
- Post-processing pixel shaders.
- OpenCL hardware accelerated texture processing.
- Widescreen hack for forcing widescreen output on some games that don't have widescreen.
- Fixed Bugs.
|Views / Downloads Today:||36 / 9|
|Rating / Votes:||
4 / 1
|Author:||Dolphin Emulator Project|
|Operating System:||Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8|
ePSXe is a PlayStation emulator for x86-based PC hardware with Microsoft Windows.
VirtualBox is the only professional-quality virtualization solution that is also Open Source.
PCSX2 is the first PS2 emulator to slowly shows us that commercial games might be fully playable soon.
VMware Player is a program which allows you to run multiple virtual machines on your operating system and easily juggle them.
Bochs is a highly portable IA-32 (x86) PC emulator, that runs on most popular platforms.
- Emsisoft Anti-Malware 126.96.36.19958
- Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10.0.32.17 (2015-11-27)
- Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool 188.8.131.52 (2015-11-27)
- Dr.Web CureIt! 10.0.7 (2015-11-27)
- Bitvise SSH Client 6.45
- Comodo Dragon 184.108.40.2064
- Chromium 49.0.2576.0
- Free Download Manager 3.9.7 build 1625
- Mozilla Thunderbird 38.4.0