Google Chrome is a browser that combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology.
Mozilla Firefox is a fast, full-featured Web browser that makes browsing more efficient than ever before. Features included with Firefox are tabbed browsing, spell checker, incremental find, live bookmarking, an integrated download manager, and an integrated search system that uses the user desired search engine. Functions can be added through around 2,000 add-ons created by third party developers.
Features of Mozilla Firefox:
- Improved Tabbed Browsing. View more than one web page in a single window with this time saving feature. Open links in the background so that they`re ready for viewing when you`re ready to read them.
- Spell Checking. Firefox has built-in spell checking to keep you from making any mistakes in your blog posts and Web-based email, so you can worry about more important things.
- Search Suggestions. Just start typing into the Search bar, and a drop down list of suggestions will appear. (Works for Google, Yahoo! and Answers.com.).
- Web Feeds (RSS). Firefox gives you full control over Web feeds, showing you a preview and letting you choose how you want to subscribe.
- Integrated Search. Firefox helps you find whatever it is that you’re looking for. The Search bar comes pre-loaded with search engines for Google, Yahoo!, Amazon, eBay, Answers.com, and Creative Commons.
- Pop-up Blocker. Firefox keeps you in control of the Web pages you’re viewing, blocking annoying pop-ups. Firefox’s pop-up blocker notifies you when pop-ups are blocked via the information bar or icon on the lower right of the screen..
- Phishing Protection. Phishing Protection takes Firefox’s security to a new level, helping to safeguard your financial information and protect you from identity theft.
- Automated Update. Firefox’s update system always checks to see if you’re running the latest version, and notifies you when a security update is available. These security updates are small (usually 200KB - 700KB), giving you only what you need and making the security update quick to download and install.
- New tab-based preferences.
- Ruby annotation support.
- Share the active tab or window in a Hello conversation - enabled for first half of the beta cycle.
- Keep track of articles and blog posts with the Reading List - enabled for the first half of the beta cycle.
- Base for the next ESR release..
- autocomplete=off is no longer supported for username/password fields.
- RegExp.prototype.source now returns "(?:)" instead of the empty string for empty regular expressions.
- Page load times improved by speculative connection warmup.
- WebSocket now available in Web Workers.
- Implemented srcset attribute and element for responsive images.
- Implemented DOM3 Events KeyboardEvent.code.
- BroadcastChannel API implemented.
- Implemented Encrypted Media Extensions (EME) API to support encrypted HTML5 video/audio playback (Windows Vista or later only).
- Automatically download Adobe Primetime Content Decryption Module (CDM) for DRM playback through EME (Windows Vista or later only).
- Optimized-out variables are now visible in Debugger UI.
- XMLHttpRequest logs in the web console are now visually labelled and can be filtered separately from regular network requests.
- WebRTC now has multistream and renegotiation support copy command added to console.
|Views / Downloads Today:||1047 / 470|
|Rating / Votes:||
4.64 / 141
|Operating System:||Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8|
Download Mozilla Firefox
Opera ’s features include high performance, mouse gestures, and an integrated download manager.
Yandex.Browser is a freeware web browser that uses the WebKit layout engine and is based on the Chromium project.
Internet Explorer — web browsers included as part of the operating systems Microsoft Windows.
Chromium is a freeware web browser for safer, faster and more stable way to work the web.
Safari is a freeware modern web browser, offers all the common features of modern browsers.