Opera ’s features include high performance, mouse gestures, and an integrated download manager.
Mozilla Firefox is a fast, full-featured Web browser that makes browsing more efficient than ever before. Features included with Firefox are tabbed browsing, spell checker, incremental find, live bookmarking, an integrated download manager, and an integrated search system that uses the user desired search engine. Functions can be added through around 2,000 add-ons created by third party developers.
Features of Mozilla Firefox:
- Improved Tabbed Browsing. View more than one web page in a single window with this time saving feature. Open links in the background so that they`re ready for viewing when you`re ready to read them.
- Spell Checking. Firefox has built-in spell checking to keep you from making any mistakes in your blog posts and Web-based email, so you can worry about more important things.
- Search Suggestions. Just start typing into the Search bar, and a drop down list of suggestions will appear. (Works for Google, Yahoo! and Answers.com.).
- Web Feeds (RSS). Firefox gives you full control over Web feeds, showing you a preview and letting you choose how you want to subscribe.
- Integrated Search. Firefox helps you find whatever it is that you’re looking for. The Search bar comes pre-loaded with search engines for Google, Yahoo!, Amazon, eBay, Answers.com, and Creative Commons.
- Pop-up Blocker. Firefox keeps you in control of the Web pages you’re viewing, blocking annoying pop-ups. Firefox’s pop-up blocker notifies you when pop-ups are blocked via the information bar or icon on the lower right of the screen..
- Phishing Protection. Phishing Protection takes Firefox’s security to a new level, helping to safeguard your financial information and protect you from identity theft.
- Automated Update. Firefox’s update system always checks to see if you’re running the latest version, and notifies you when a security update is available. These security updates are small (usually 200KB - 700KB), giving you only what you need and making the security update quick to download and install.
- Default search engine changed to Yandex for Belarusian, Kazakh, and Russian locales.
- Improved search bar (en-US only).
- Firefox Hello real-time communication client.
- Easily switch themes/personas directly in the Customizing mode.
- Wikipedia search now uses HTTPS for secure searching (en-US only).
- Implementation of HTTP/2 (draft14) and ALPN.
- Recover from a locked Firefox process in the "Firefox is already running" dialog on Windows.
- Disabled SSLv3.
- Proprietary window.crypto properties/functions re-enabled (to be removed in Firefox 35).
- Firefox signed by Apple OS X version 2 signature.
- Improved HTML5 Support.
- WebIDE: Create, edit, and test a new Web application from your browser.
- Highlight all nodes that match a given selector in the Style Editor and the Inspector's Rules panel.
- Improved User Interface of the Profiler.
- Fixed bugs.
|Views / Downloads Today:||186 / 53|
|Rating / Votes:||
4.64 / 140
|Operating System:||Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8|
Download Mozilla Firefox
Google Chrome is a browser that combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology.
Chromium is a freeware web browser for safer, faster and more stable way to work the web.
Internet Explorer — web browsers included as part of the operating systems Microsoft Windows.
Yandex.Browser is a freeware web browser that uses the WebKit layout engine and is based on the Chromium project.
Avant Browser is an application designed to expand services provided by Internet Explorer.