Google Chrome is a browser that combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology.
Mozilla Firefox is a fast, full-featured Web browser that makes browsing more efficient than ever before. Features included with Firefox are tabbed browsing, spell checker, incremental find, live bookmarking, an integrated download manager, and an integrated search system that uses the user desired search engine. Functions can be added through around 2,000 add-ons created by third party developers.
Features of Mozilla Firefox:
- Improved Tabbed Browsing. View more than one web page in a single window with this time saving feature. Open links in the background so that they`re ready for viewing when you`re ready to read them.
- Spell Checking. Firefox has built-in spell checking to keep you from making any mistakes in your blog posts and Web-based email, so you can worry about more important things.
- Search Suggestions. Just start typing into the Search bar, and a drop down list of suggestions will appear. (Works for Google, Yahoo! and Answers.com.).
- Web Feeds (RSS). Firefox gives you full control over Web feeds, showing you a preview and letting you choose how you want to subscribe.
- Integrated Search. Firefox helps you find whatever it is that you’re looking for. The Search bar comes pre-loaded with search engines for Google, Yahoo!, Amazon, eBay, Answers.com, and Creative Commons.
- Pop-up Blocker. Firefox keeps you in control of the Web pages you’re viewing, blocking annoying pop-ups. Firefox’s pop-up blocker notifies you when pop-ups are blocked via the information bar or icon on the lower right of the screen..
- Phishing Protection. Phishing Protection takes Firefox’s security to a new level, helping to safeguard your financial information and protect you from identity theft.
- Automated Update. Firefox’s update system always checks to see if you’re running the latest version, and notifies you when a security update is available. These security updates are small (usually 200KB - 700KB), giving you only what you need and making the security update quick to download and install.
- Add the search field to the new tab page.
- Support of Prefer:Safe http header for parental control.
- mozilla::pkix as default certificate verifier.
- Block malware from downloaded files.
- Partial implementation of the OpenType MATH table.
- audio/video .ogg and .pdf files handled by Firefox if no application specified (Windows only).
- Upper Sorbian [hsb] locale added.
- Removal of the CAPS infrastructure for specifying site-specific permissions (via capability.policy.* preferences). Most notably, attempts to use this functionality to grant access to the clipboard will no longer work. The sole exception is the checkloaduri permission, which may still be used as before to allow sites to load file:// URIs.
- WebVTT implemented and enabled.
- CSS3 variables implemented.
- Developer Tools: Add-on Debugger.
- Developer Tools: Canvas Debugger.
- New Array built-in: Array.prototype.fill().
- New Object built-in: Object.setPrototypeOf().
- CSP 1.1 nonce-source and hash-source enabled by default.
- Developer Tools: Eyedropper tool added to the color picker (learn more).
- Developer Tools: Editable Box Model.
- Developer Tools: Code Editor improvements.
- Developer Tools: Console stack traces.
- Developer Tools: Copy as cURL.
- Developer Tools: Styled console logs.
- navigator.sendBeacon enabled by default.
- Dialogs spawned from the onbeforeunload event no longer block access to the rest of the browser.
- Search for partially selected link text from context menu.
|Views / Downloads Today:||363 / 123|
|Rating / Votes:||
4.64 / 135
|Operating System:||Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8|
Download Mozilla Firefox
Opera ’s features include high performance, mouse gestures, and an integrated download manager.
Chromium is a freeware web browser for safer, faster and more stable way to work the web.
Internet Explorer — web browsers included as part of the operating systems Microsoft Windows.
Yandex.Browser is a freeware web browser that uses the WebKit layout engine and is based on the Chromium project.
Safari is a freeware modern web browser, offers all the common features of modern browsers.
- XP and Vista Codecs 6.7.5
- Standard Codecs for Windows 7 and 8 2.1.0
- Advanced Codecs for Windows 7 and 8 4.7.0
- NVIDIA Forceware 340.52
- LibreOffice 4.3.0
- Hamster Free Video Converter 184.108.40.206
- MediaCoder 0.8.31.5645
- SuperAntiSpyware 6.0.1090
- PDF-XChange Viewer 2.5.309.2
- Any Video Converter 5.6.5
- Notepad++ 6.6.8
- System Explorer 5.9.1