KMPlayer is a versatile media player which can cover various types of container formats.
Adobe Flash Player188.8.131.52
Adobe Flash Player is the high performance, lightweight, highly expressive client runtime that delivers powerful and consistent user experiences across major operating systems, browsers, mobile phones and devices.
The Flash Player is built into some browsers and is available as a plugin for recent versions of other browsers (such as Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari and Microsoft Internet Explorer) on selected platforms. Each version of the plugin is completely backwards-compatible.
Features of Adobe Flash Player:
- Immersive experiences with Flash video, content and applications with full-screen mode.
- Low-bandwidth, high-quality video with advanced compression technology.
- High-fidelity text using the advanced text rendering engine.
- Real-time dynamic effects with filters for Blur, DropShadow, Glow, Bevel, Gradient Glow, Gradient Bevel, Displacement Map, Convolution, and Color Matrix.
- Innovative media compositions with 8-bit video alpha channels.
- Blend modes, radial gradient, and stroke enhancements.
- Additional image formats: GIF, Progressive JPEG, and PNG.
There are two links for download Adobe Flash Player for Internet Explorer and for Mozilla Firefox, Opera and Safari.
- No data.
|Views / Downloads Today:||331 / 119|
|Rating / Votes:||
4.62 / 81
|Author:||Adobe Systems Inc|
|Operating System:||Windows XP, 2003, Vista, 7|
Download Adobe Flash Player
iTunes is a free digital media player application for Mac and PC. It plays all your digital music and video.
Media Player Classic is a compact media player for Microsoft Windows that uses few system resources.
AIMP is a freeware multimedia player that includes an audio converter, recorder, and tag editor.
Windows Media Player is the media player for discovering, playing, and taking your digital entertainment.
VLC media player is a player for audio and video formats as well as DVDs, VCDs, and streaming protocols.
Microsoft .NET Framework is a software component that has a library of pre-coded solutions to programming.
Windows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3) includes all previously released updates for the operating system Windows XP.
Java Runtime Environment allows you to run applications that are written in the Java programming language.
Speech API is a speech-based interfaces API to allow the use of speech recognition and speech synthesis.
DirectX is a group of technologies for running and displaying applications rich in multimedia.
Adobe AIR is a run-time system for building Rich Internet applications (RIA), that can be run as desktop applications.