Mail.ru Агент will help you to stay in touch with your old friends and make new acquaintances.
Foxmail7.2 Build 6.40
Foxmail is freeware utility for handling e-mails, providing a plenty of additional functions while working with letters and attachments. It supports SMTP, IMAP, POP3 and RSS protocols. Although Foxmail provides a lot of useful features, it is very compact program. Foxmail provides possibility to send letters without using SMTP server (whereas user’s computer is used instead of SMTP).
Full HTML support is provided: you can read and create HTML letters, including graphical signature as well. For reading HTML mail you can use either own program viewer or Internet Explorer browser. If connected to Internet Explorer, browser provides correct showing of letter received in any browser available coding.
Features of Foxmail:
- Account password support.
- Allows reading and writing e-mails in windows-1251.
- Supports creating almost unlimited number of mailboxes.
- Program supports macros.
- Setting of getting e-mails from several e-mail addresses on the one account.
- Letters sorting basing on filters.
- Creating and editing templates of new letters.
- Work with letters manager (handling letters on server).
- Messages encrypting support.
- Easy Address book integrated in the interface.
- RSS aggregator with search option is supported.
By default the Foxmail interface is in Chinese. To use Foxmail in English just go into the installation directory and delete the Chinese.lgb file.
- No data.
|Views / Downloads Today:||243 / 8|
|Rating / Votes:||
4.23 / 13
|Author:||Boda Network Technical Corp.|
|Operating System:||Windows 98, 2K, XP, 2K3, Vista.|
- Download Foxmail (32.15 MB)
SeaMonkey consists of a web browser, an e-mail and news client, an HTML editor and an IRC client.
Thunderbird is a great email client from the same people who brought you the Firefox browser.
hMailServer is an e-mail server for internet providers, governments, companies, educational establishments…