FrostWire is a freeware P2P client for the BitTorrent network allowing the exchange of files among this network's users. The main feature of this program is the chat function, which allows users to communicate with each other, as well as a built-in audio player that supports most file formats.
FrostWire can search torrents through various popular services (including YouTube, SoundCloud and Archive.org) and display the results within the program's interface. You can use both file names and other parameters for searches. The application supports DHT and other Torrent protocol features.
- Connection encryption using a TLS algorithm.
- Magnet link support.
- Tracker-free torrent support through DHT.
- Built-in torrent search.
- User Chat.
- File streaming from YouTube and SoundCloud.
- Playback of files in the process of being downloaded.
- Ability to download whole torrents or separate package files.
- Ability to download YouTube videos and audios.
You must have the Java Runtime Environment to work.
-New jlibtorrent 220.127.116.11 - Fixed Bugs.