Kaspersky Anti-Virus is antivirus software developed by the Kaspersky Lab. It protects you from viruses, Trojan horses, spyware, rootkits, adware and unknown threats by providing proactive protection that includes a HIPS component.
Kaspersky Anti-Virus can scan for viruses email databases and incoming mail along with attachments; the software is good at detecting malicious macros injected into Microsoft Office documents. Moreover, it scans files packed with the most popular archive formats.
- Real-time antivirus and antispyware protection.
- Checking websites and applications for malicious code.
- Anti-Phishing prevents theft of personal data on phishing websites.
- Internet traffic control enables you to optimize traffic consumption when connecting to the Internet via WiFi, 3G and 4G.
- Protection from virus-encoders prevents files from being blocked by malware.
- Free automated updates and upgrades keep your security up to date.
- Robust personal data protection.
- Searching for vulnerabilities in installed applications.
- Convenient desktop widget (Kaspersky Gadget).
- Minimum impact on the computer’s performance.
- Tutorials for the main application components available in the main window have been added.
- Application upgrade in the background mode has been improved. You no longer have to accept the terms of the End User License Agreement again during the upgrade unless those terms have been changed.
- Mail Anti-Virus has been improved. The default level of heuristic analysis has been increased to medium.