Dr.Web CureIt! is a freeware utility, which will help you quickly scan and cure Windows.
Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool126.96.36.199 (2015-10-09)
The Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool application was designed to be another virus scanner and detection software from Kaspersky. Kaspersky AVP Tool will scan the specified locations for any virus threats and remove them or send to Quarantine folder.
Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool detects and removes: viruses, trojans, worms, spyware, adware and all types of rootkits.
Features of Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool:
- Good detection rates and strong removal capabilities.
- Easy interface.
- Can be installed to an infected machine (Safe Mode supported).
- Effective combination of signature detection and heuristic analyzer.
- System Analysis and interactive scripting language.
1. This utility can quickly clean an infected system, but it is not a permanent tool to cure your computer in case of infection. Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool only suitable for use as an on-demand scanner, not as your main anti-virus program.
2. Kaspersky AVP Tool is updated at least 5 times a day. To scan your computer with the most up-to-date Kaspersky virus databases next time you should download new Kaspersky AVP Tool package.
3. To uninstall/move this program "enable self-defense' must be unchecked.
- The utility contains the most up-to-date add-ons to the virus databases.
|Views / Downloads Today:||104 / 33|
|Rating / Votes:||
4.48 / 58
|Operating System:||Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10|
Download Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool
- Download Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool (88.95 MB)
Kaspersky Rescue Disk is a free bootable antivirus disk that disinfects heavily infected computers.
Emsisoft Anti-Malware is system scanning program, finding and destroying malicious software.
AVZ Antiviral Toolkit is a freeware application designed to delete adware and spyware modules, worms, trojans…
USB Disk Security is a program that aims to detect any virus before it has a chance to infect your memory stick.
BitDefender Free Edition is an on-demand virus scanner, which is best used in a system recovery or forensics role.