avast! Free Antivirus is a full-featured antivirus package for non-commercial, home users.
Kaspersky AVP Tool11 (2014-02-17)
The Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool application was designed to be another virus scanner and detection software from Kaspersky. Kaspersky AVP Tool will scan the specified locations for any virus threats and remove them or send to Quarantine folder.
Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool detects and removes: viruses, trojans, worms, spyware, adware and all types of rootkits.
Features of Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool:
- Good detection rates and strong removal capabilities.
- Easy interface.
- Can be installed to an infected machine (Safe Mode supported).
- Effective combination of signature detection and heuristic analyzer.
- System Analysis and interactive scripting language.
1. This utility can quickly clean an infected system, but it is not a permanent tool to cure your computer in case of infection. Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool only suitable for use as an on-demand scanner, not as your main anti-virus program.
2. Kaspersky AVP Tool is updated at least 5 times a day. To scan your computer with the most up-to-date Kaspersky virus databases next time you should download new Kaspersky AVP Tool package.
3. To uninstall/move this program "enable self-defense' must be unchecked.
- The utility contains the most up-to-date add-ons to the virus databases.
|Views / Downloads Today:||232 / 78|
|Rating / Votes:||
4.46 / 56
|Operating System:||Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8|
Download Kaspersky AVP Tool
Dr.Web CureIt! is a freeware utility, which will help you quickly scan and cure Windows.
Microsoft Security Essentials provides protection against viruses, spyware, adware, rootkits, worms and trojans.
AVG AntiVirus Free is a antivirus application that provides basic protection for surfing, searching and social networking.
Avira Free Antivirus is a free antivirus, that constantly scans your computer for malicious programs.
Comodo Antivirus is efficient antivirus that detects and destroys malware and viruses.