Adobe Flash Player is the client runtime that delivers user experiences across major operating systems, browsers, mobile phones and devices.
The KMPlayer is mediaplayer, which can play a large number of formats such as VCD, DVD, AVI, MKV, Ogg, OGM, 3GP, MPEG-1/2/4, WMV, RealMedia, FLV and QuickTime. Provides inbuilt codecks and flexible customizing. The KMPlayer provides both internal and external filters with a fully controlled environment in terms of connections to other splitters, decoders, audio/video transform filters and renderers without grappling with the DirectShow merit system.
The KMPlayer is completely customizable player thanks to a wide selection of skins and color schemes, and the configuration options are very extensive. It handles a wide range of subtitles and allows one to capture audio, video, and screenshots. It displays TV-tuner and camera captured video, plays streaming video, supports zoom and pan.
Internal filters are not registered with a user's operating system, so KMPlayer can be spread together with content, for example, on a CD with movie to be watched on computers without codecks. The player can set wide variety of audio and video effects, slow down or increase playback speed, select parts of a video as favorites, do various A-B repeats, remap the keys of remote interface for HTPC including overlay screen controls.
Features of KMPlayer:
- In-built codecks (libavcodec library used), for not to overcharge system by unnecessary records in the register.
- Incomplete/damaged AVI files playing.
- Handling Locked media files while downloading or sharing.
- Supports incoming streams delivered via HTTP.
- Async File Source (network) filter for memory caching.
- Compressed Audio Album Support (zip, rar).
- Playing part of the file – just indicate start time and stop time.
- WinAmp input plugin support.
- KMP video plugins by SDK.
- DScaler filter support.
- KMPlayer Loading speed improved.
- Main Codec Update.
- Other minor bugs fixed.
|Views / Downloads Today:||136 / 66|
|Rating / Votes:||
4.65 / 56
|Operating System:||Windows XP, 2003, Vista, 7|
- Download KMPlayer (36.43 MB)
AIMP is a freeware multimedia player that includes an audio converter, recorder, and tag editor.
Media Player Classic is a compact media player for Microsoft Windows that uses few system resources.
VLC media player is a player for audio and video formats as well as DVDs, VCDs, and streaming protocols.
iTunes is a free digital media player application for Mac and PC. It plays all your digital music and video.
Windows Media Player is the media player for discovering, playing, and taking your digital entertainment.