Adobe Flash Player is the client runtime that delivers user experiences across major operating systems, browsers, mobile phones and devices.
The KMPlayer is mediaplayer, which can play a large number of formats such as VCD, DVD, AVI, MKV, Ogg, OGM, 3GP, MPEG-1/2/4, WMV, RealMedia, FLV and QuickTime. Provides inbuilt codecks and flexible customizing. The KMPlayer provides both internal and external filters with a fully controlled environment in terms of connections to other splitters, decoders, audio/video transform filters and renderers without grappling with the DirectShow merit system.
The KMPlayer is completely customizable player thanks to a wide selection of skins and color schemes, and the configuration options are very extensive. It handles a wide range of subtitles and allows one to capture audio, video, and screenshots. It displays TV-tuner and camera captured video, plays streaming video, supports zoom and pan.
Internal filters are not registered with a user's operating system, so KMPlayer can be spread together with content, for example, on a CD with movie to be watched on computers without codecks. The player can set wide variety of audio and video effects, slow down or increase playback speed, select parts of a video as favorites, do various A-B repeats, remap the keys of remote interface for HTPC including overlay screen controls.
Features of KMPlayer:
- In-built codecks (libavcodec library used), for not to overcharge system by unnecessary records in the register.
- Incomplete/damaged AVI files playing.
- Handling Locked media files while downloading or sharing.
- Supports incoming streams delivered via HTTP.
- Async File Source (network) filter for memory caching.
- Compressed Audio Album Support (zip, rar).
- Playing part of the file – just indicate start time and stop time.
- WinAmp input plugin support.
- KMP video plugins by SDK.
- DScaler filter support.
- Improved interface.
- Defined player and contents services.
|Views / Downloads Today:||152 / 34|
|Rating / Votes:||
4.75 / 52
|Operating System:||Windows XP, 2003, Vista, 7|
- Download KMPlayer (30.75 MB)
AIMP is a freeware multimedia player that includes an audio converter, recorder, and tag editor.
Media Player Classic is a compact media player for Microsoft Windows that uses few system resources.
Windows Media Player is the media player for discovering, playing, and taking your digital entertainment.
iTunes is a free digital media player application for Mac and PC. It plays all your digital music and video.
VLC media player is a player for audio and video formats as well as DVDs, VCDs, and streaming protocols.
- Notepad++ 6.5.5
- Picasa 3.9 Build 137.114
- Comodo Antivirus 7.0.313494
- Comodo Firewall 7.0.313494
- Comodo Internet Security 7.0.313494
- Freemake Video Converter 126.96.36.199
- K-Lite Codec Pack Update 10.3.6
- Combined Community Codec Pack 2014-01-17
- XP and Vista Codecs 6.6.5
- QIP 4.0.9373
- Dropbox 2.6.18
- BitTorrent 7.9 Build 30637