LastPass is a password manager and form filler that makes your web browsing easier and more secure. Lastpass can create strong passwords that protect all sites, meaning that logging into your favorite browser, network or secure network becomes a one-step affair.
LastPass will auto-detect username and password form fields. If it has the credentials for the page you're visiting, it will ask you to fill in the info. You can also set LastPass to automatically fill in credentials, or even automatically log in. When you visit a site that you're creating new credentials for, it will ask if you'd like it to create a password for you.
- Create strong passwords, knowing you only have to remember one.
- LastPass has addons for: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari (for Mac), Google Chrome, and works with other browsers with Bookmarklets (e.g. Opera).
- LastPass uses Host Proof Hosting techniques to synchronize your passwords.
- Allows you to configure a password to work across multiple platforms and PC's.
- Uses SSL and RSA encryption.
- Fixed: Occasional crash on page load for twitter.com.
- Fixed: Gray icon while logged in.
- Fixed: FormFills now available in the menu.
- Fixed: Show username/password for Save All Entered Data sites.
- Improved: Obscure pin for RSA SecureID.