Lunascape is a freeware browser with the ability to use any of the three popular web-navigator engines: Trident (Internet Explorer), Gecko (Firefox) and WebKit (Google Chrome and Safari). Users of this browser can switch between different engines, using one or several simultaneously (in different tabs).
Lunascape has multiple options and supports both its own extensions and extensions of other browsers. You can also change the look and feel of the interface, disable images and videos, as well as prohibit scripts and elements of Java and ActiveX. It supports blocking of aggressive ads, automatic password entry, and mouse movement recognition technology.
- Ability to switch between three available engines.
- Recommendations for an engine that is best for a certain site.
- Assignment of a selected engine to specific sites.
- Protection against freezing of the whole browser in case of crash when loading one of the pages.
- Support for gesture-controlled mice.
- Support for plug-ins and add-ons.
- Ability to change the look and feel of the interface.
- Automatic storage of passwords and forms.
- Importation of settings and bookmarks from other browsers.
- A built-in utility for RSS-news.
- Pop-up blocking.
- Ability to view all loaded tabs at once.
- Support for proxies.
- Updated the Gecko engine version to 45.2.0.
- Fixed Bugs.