Visual C++ 2010 Express is a free set of tools that developers can use to create custom applications using basic and expert settings.
Python3.4.3 / 2.7.10
Python is a remarkably powerful dynamic programming language that is used in a wide variety of application domains. The language itself is a flexible powerhouse that can handle practically any problem domain. Build your own web server in three lines of code. Build flexible data-driven code using Python's powerful and dynamic introspection capabilities and advanced language features such as meta-classes, duck typing and decorators.
Python lets you write the code you need, quickly. And, thanks to a highly optimized byte compiler and support libraries, Python code runs more than fast enough for most applications.
Features of Python:
- Very clear, readable syntax.
- Strong introspection capabilities.
- Intuitive object orientation.
- Natural expression of procedural code.
- Full modularity, supporting hierarchical packages.
- Exception-based error handling.
- Very high level dynamic data types.
- Extensive standard libraries and third party modules for virtually every task.
- Extensions and modules easily written in C, C++ (or Java for Jython, or .NET languages for IronPython).
- Embeddable within applications as a scripting interface.
- Fixed Bugs.
|Views / Downloads Today:||196 / 29|
|Rating / Votes:||
5 / 2
|Author:||Python Software Foundation|
|Operating System:||Windows 98, 2000, XP, Vista, 7|
Java SE Development Kit is a development environment for building applications, applets, and components using the Java programming language.
Android SDK provides you the API libraries and developer tools necessary to build, test, and debug apps for Android.
Lazarus is a a stable and feature rich visual programming environment for the FreePascal Compiler.
Android Studio is an integrated development environment (IDE) for the Android platform.
Adobe AIR SDK provides developers with a development environment for the delivery of out-of-browser applications and games.