Android SDK provides you the API libraries and developer tools necessary to build, test, and debug apps for Android.
Python3.4.2 / 2.7.9
Python is a remarkably powerful dynamic programming language that is used in a wide variety of application domains. The language itself is a flexible powerhouse that can handle practically any problem domain. Build your own web server in three lines of code. Build flexible data-driven code using Python's powerful and dynamic introspection capabilities and advanced language features such as meta-classes, duck typing and decorators.
Python lets you write the code you need, quickly. And, thanks to a highly optimized byte compiler and support libraries, Python code runs more than fast enough for most applications.
Features of Python:
- Very clear, readable syntax.
- Strong introspection capabilities.
- Intuitive object orientation.
- Natural expression of procedural code.
- Full modularity, supporting hierarchical packages.
- Exception-based error handling.
- Very high level dynamic data types.
- Extensive standard libraries and third party modules for virtually every task.
- Extensions and modules easily written in C, C++ (or Java for Jython, or .NET languages for IronPython).
- Embeddable within applications as a scripting interface.
- Fixed Bugs.
|Views / Downloads Today:||26 / 2|
|Rating / Votes:||
5 / 2
|Author:||Python Software Foundation|
|Operating System:||Windows 98, 2000, XP, Vista, 7|
Visual C++ 2010 Express is a free set of tools that developers can use to create custom applications using basic and expert settings.
Lazarus is a a stable and feature rich visual programming environment for the FreePascal Compiler.
Android Studio is an integrated development environment (IDE) for the Android platform.
Java SE Development Kit is a development environment for building applications, applets, and components using the Java programming language.
Adobe AIR SDK provides developers with a development environment for the delivery of out-of-browser applications and games.