RoboForm is a password management and web form filling program that automates password entering and form filling. It is available for many web browsers, including Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, as well as support for mobile devices such as Palm, Pocket PC and Symbian.
The most used function of the program is to store website login information. You can add a new item by navigating to a website and entering the username and the password. The browser's toolbar detects the password field and prompts you to save the password and to store it in the database.
- AutoSave passwords in browser.
- AutoFill passwords to login form.
- Click Login button for you.
- Fill personal info into online forms.
- Save offline passwords & notes.
- Generate Secure Random Passwords.
- Encrypt passwords and personal info using 3-DES.
- All personal info is stored on your computer only.
- Put passwords on USB KeyChain for extra security.
- Sync your passwords and safenotes to a Palm.
- Backup & Restore, Print your passwords.
- Editor: fix crashes caused by reading grayscale icons with alpha channel.
- Replace http:// with https:// in all roboform.com URLs that RoboForm opens.
- Update German and Polish localization.
- Fix auto-login problems caused by earlier Wells Fargo fix.