Audacity is a free, easy-to-use and multilingual digital audio editor and recording application.
TagScanner allows making work with music database easier. It provides possibility to organize your musical archive. TagScanner‘s function is changing different formats files names on your computer in a way that their names contain information from tags. This utility also allows generating tag according to file or directory name, as well as changing necessary fields in the batch mode.
Program supports following tags: ID3v1 и ID3v2, Vorbis Comments, APEv2, WMA, and MP4. TagScanner proposes many options for getting information about the album from online database. TagScanner application contains simple but very comfortable playlist editor, which provides such options as playlists saving and reading in PLS/M3U and exporting in HTML, or Excel tables.
Features of TagScanner:
- Tags generating according to information from online services, such as freedb or Amazon.
- Manual information search through albums using freedb.
- Tags generating according to directory/file name.
- Words replacing and letters register changing both for file name and tags.
- Full Unicode support.
- Support of all popular formats: MP3, OGG, Musepack, Monkey's Audio, FLAC, AAC, OptimFROG, SPEEX, WavePack, TrueAudio, WMA, MP4.
- Supports all meta data formats: ID3 1.0/1.1/2.2/2.3/2.4 tags, APE v1 andv2 tags, Vorbis Comments, WMA tags and MP4 (iTunes) meta tags.
- Viewing and editing attached songs texts and coverings.
- Easy converting different tags version.
- Multilanguage interface.
- In-built multi format player
- Improved: More accurate sorting by picture dimensions.
- Fixed: Program hang on file list shuffle.
- Fixed: Program hang on paths managment.
- Fixed: Custom tag fields removed while saving with standard tag editor.
- Reverted back loading of user templates for foldernames.
- Updated support for AAC.
- Reorganize files feature again handles folders.
|Views / Downloads Today:||13 / 0|
|Rating / Votes:||
4 / 6
|Operating System:||Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8|
mp3DirectCut is a very small free program that helps you edit MPEG audio directly.
Virtual DJ Home is a complete music mixing application for your desktop, allowing you to dump your vinyl turntables for a laptop.
Mp3tag is a free powerful and yet easy-to-use tool to edit metadata of common audio formats.
MP3Gain analyzes and adjusts mp3 files so that they have the same volume.
Wavosaur is multifunctional sound editor for editing sound samples, mastering and audio recording.