FileZilla is a powerful FTP-client designed for ease of use and with support for as many features as possible.
Bitvise SSH Client4.62
Bitvise SSH Client (formerly Tunnelier) is highly customizable tool to be used in specific situations and controlled environments. The portable Bitvise SSH Client version was developed to run Bitvise SSH Client distribution from a USB key, in the U3 and PortableApps formats.
Additionally, remote server configuration is supported: using Bitvise SSH Client, all WinSSHD settings can be configured remotely. The server's event log can also be remotely viewed and managed.
Features of Bitvise SSH Client:
- Support for RSA and DSA public key authentication with comprehensive user keypair management.
- Powerful SSH port forwarding capabilities.
- Dynamic forwarding through integrated SOCKS and HTTP CONNECT proxy.
- Automatic resuming, text file awareness, recursive subdirectory transfers.
- High speed - up to 5 MB/s when connected to a WinSSHD server, network bandwidth and disk resources permitting.
- Fast responsiveness to user input even when in the middle of multiple file transfers.
- Advanced, scriptable command-line SFTP client.
- All terminal emulation is done in a regular Windows console.
- UTF support with VT-100 and xterm, Unicode support with bvterm (full Unicode support on NT-series Windows platforms).
- Sftpc - an advanced command-line SFTP client.
- The support for Ctrl+Alt+[A-Z] character combinations implemented in version 4.61 was conflicting with AltGr+[A-Z] combinations on non-US keyboards. The implementation has been improved so that Left Ctrl + Left Alt + [A-Z] will send the Ctrl+Alt+[A-Z] combination, but AltGr+[A-Z] will send the special character defined by the current keyboard configuration.
|Views / Downloads Today:||8 / 0|
|Rating / Votes:||
4.5 / 4
|Operating System:||Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 7|
Download Bitvise SSH Client
- Download Bitvise SSH Client (7.94 MB)
WinSCP (Windows Secure copy) is an open source SFTP and FTP client for Microsoft Windows.
Core FTP is powerful free Windows software that includes the all client FTP features you need.
PuTTY is a very useful tool, a small freeware implementation of Telnet and SSH for Win32 platforms.