FileZilla is a powerful FTP-client designed for ease of use and with support for as many features as possible.
Bitvise SSH Client6.21
Bitvise SSH Client is highly customizable tool to be used in specific situations and controlled environments. The portable Bitvise SSH Client version was developed to run Bitvise SSH Client distribution from a USB key, in the U3 and PortableApps formats.
Additionally, remote server configuration is supported: using Bitvise SSH Client, all WinSSHD settings can be configured remotely. The server's event log can also be remotely viewed and managed.
Features of Bitvise SSH Client:
- Support for RSA and DSA public key authentication with comprehensive user keypair management.
- Powerful SSH port forwarding capabilities.
- Dynamic forwarding through integrated SOCKS and HTTP CONNECT proxy.
- Automatic resuming, text file awareness, recursive subdirectory transfers.
- High speed - up to 5 MB/s when connected to a WinSSHD server, network bandwidth and disk resources permitting.
- Fast responsiveness to user input even when in the middle of multiple file transfers.
- Advanced, scriptable command-line SFTP client.
- All terminal emulation is done in a regular Windows console.
- UTF support with VT-100 and xterm, Unicode support with bvterm (full Unicode support on NT-series Windows platforms).
- Sftpc - an advanced command-line SFTP client.
- Per-profile host keys and client keypairs: Host authentication public keys, as well as client authentication keypairs, can now be stored in individual profiles.
- When a host key is verified by the user, and the SSH session uses a profile, a copy of the host key will now be automatically saved in the profile.
- Per-profile proxy settings: Proxy settings can now be configured for individual profiles as well, allowing a profile to override globally configured proxy settings.
- Implemented measures to ensure profile consistency when accessed by multiple SSH Client instances.
- Delayed negotiation of zlib compression, as advertised by servers using the 'email@example.com' algorithm, is now supported.
- Graphical management of server-side public keys: The graphical SSH Client now supports management of the user's public keys trusted by the server using SPKS, the Secure Shell Public Key Subsystem.
- Agent forwarding: The SSH Client now supports agent forwarding if it is supported by the SSH Server.
- Agent support: Both the graphical client, as well as the command line clients, now support public key authentication using keypairs available through the OpenSSH authentication agent (ssh-agent) or the PuTTY authentication agent (pageant).
- Improved the choice of default subsequent authentication method offered when the server requires both password and public key authentication.
- sftpc now supports launching local commands prefixed with '!' in scripted mode.
- sftpc can now execute "ldir" to provide expected results if the current local directory points to a network share.
- Automatic sign-on for Remote Desktop now works with Microsoft accounts, as well.
- Sessions that attempted to register a large number of simultaneous client-to-server port forwarding rules could be terminated by an error. Fixed.
- Improved disconnection responsiveness and reliability.
- Improved trace logging.
- Terminal: Mouse input is now supported.
- Terminal: The terminal window color palette can now be configured.
- Terminal: A setting is now supported to allow the terminal window to remain open after a terminal session closes.
- Terminal: The terminal client will now display terminal titles received from the server via xterm. The client will append such titles to the initial title.
- Terminal: Characters that could not normally be entered using the currently active input method can now be entered using Alt + NumPad or using copy and paste.
- Terminal: When using the graphical SSH Client in conjunction with a non-bvterm terminal protocol, such as xterm, the SSH Client will now use a custom terminal window with features not available with a Windows console window: Draggable resizing, Support for xterm-256color, Support for non-block copy & paste, Improved performance.
- Fixed bugs.
|Views / Downloads Today:||32 / 0|
|Rating / Votes:||
4.5 / 4
|Operating System:||Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 7|
Download Bitvise SSH Client
- Download Bitvise SSH Client (11.51 MB)
PuTTY is a very useful tool, a small freeware implementation of Telnet and SSH for Win32 platforms.
WinSCP (Windows Secure copy) is an open source SFTP and FTP client for Microsoft Windows.
Core FTP is powerful free Windows software that includes the all client FTP features you need.
- avast! Free Antivirus 10.0.2208
- Free Studio 126.96.36.199
- BitTorrent 7.9.2 Build 38398
- SuperAntiSpyware 6.0.1170
- Standard Codecs for Windows 7 and 8 2.4.5
- Advanced Codecs for Windows 7 and 8 5.0.5
- Ashampoo Burning Studio Free 2015 1.15.0 (4410)
- doPDF 8.1 Build 923
- LibreOffice 188.8.131.52
- Connectify 2015.0.1.34332
- MediaGet 2.01.3099
- K-Lite Codec Pack Update 10.9.8