FileZilla is a powerful FTP-client designed for ease of use and with support for as many features as possible.
Bitvise SSH Client6.41
Bitvise SSH Client is highly customizable tool to be used in specific situations and controlled environments. The portable Bitvise SSH Client version was developed to run Bitvise SSH Client distribution from a USB key, in the U3 and PortableApps formats.
Additionally, remote server configuration is supported: using Bitvise SSH Client, all WinSSHD settings can be configured remotely. The server's event log can also be remotely viewed and managed.
Features of Bitvise SSH Client:
- Support for RSA and DSA public key authentication with comprehensive user keypair management.
- Powerful SSH port forwarding capabilities.
- Dynamic forwarding through integrated SOCKS and HTTP CONNECT proxy.
- Automatic resuming, text file awareness, recursive subdirectory transfers.
- High speed - up to 5 MB/s when connected to a WinSSHD server, network bandwidth and disk resources permitting.
- Fast responsiveness to user input even when in the middle of multiple file transfers.
- Advanced, scriptable command-line SFTP client.
- All terminal emulation is done in a regular Windows console.
- UTF support with VT-100 and xterm, Unicode support with bvterm (full Unicode support on NT-series Windows platforms).
- Sftpc - an advanced command-line SFTP client.
- This is the first version tested on Windows 10 as part of the development process.
- The SSH Client installer now supports the -activationCode parameter.
- Failed and incomplete installations are now detected and displayed, to help the user choose the correct installation directory.
- Publisher and version information is now added for display in Add/Remove Programs.
- SHA-256 public key fingerprints, compatible with the latest OpenSSH versions, are now supported.
- Symmetric encryption algorithms that use CBC mode are now disabled by default.
- The graphical SFTP client now maintains a list of recent locations.
- A new retry utility is now included, which can be used to automatically retry a command based on its exit code.
- The log utility now supports an additional parameter, -t, which will cause the utility to prefix every line of output with a timestamp.
- The command-line SFTP client, sftpc, now supports tab expansion based on wildcard patterns.
- Fixed bugs.
|Views / Downloads Today:||5 / 0|
|Rating / Votes:||
4.5 / 4
|Operating System:||Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10|
Download Bitvise SSH Client
- Download Bitvise SSH Client (16.66 MB)
PuTTY is a very useful tool, a small freeware implementation of Telnet and SSH for Win32 platforms.
WinSCP (Windows Secure copy) is an open source SFTP and FTP client for Microsoft Windows.
Core FTP is powerful free Windows software that includes the all client FTP features you need.