FileZilla is a powerful FTP-client designed for ease of use and with support for as many features as possible.
Bitvise SSH Client6.24
Bitvise SSH Client is highly customizable tool to be used in specific situations and controlled environments. The portable Bitvise SSH Client version was developed to run Bitvise SSH Client distribution from a USB key, in the U3 and PortableApps formats.
Additionally, remote server configuration is supported: using Bitvise SSH Client, all WinSSHD settings can be configured remotely. The server's event log can also be remotely viewed and managed.
Features of Bitvise SSH Client:
- Support for RSA and DSA public key authentication with comprehensive user keypair management.
- Powerful SSH port forwarding capabilities.
- Dynamic forwarding through integrated SOCKS and HTTP CONNECT proxy.
- Automatic resuming, text file awareness, recursive subdirectory transfers.
- High speed - up to 5 MB/s when connected to a WinSSHD server, network bandwidth and disk resources permitting.
- Fast responsiveness to user input even when in the middle of multiple file transfers.
- Advanced, scriptable command-line SFTP client.
- All terminal emulation is done in a regular Windows console.
- UTF support with VT-100 and xterm, Unicode support with bvterm (full Unicode support on NT-series Windows platforms).
- Sftpc - an advanced command-line SFTP client.
- The graphical SFTP client now supports editing of remote files. A remote file can be edited using right click > Edit. The client will automatically download the file; open it in the editor associated with its file extension in Windows; then monitor the local copy of the file for changes. When changes are saved, the file will be uploaded automatically.
- The graphical SFTP client now supports right click > 'Open with...', both for local and remote files.
- Further improvements to tab completion in sftpc.
- The 'move' and 'lmove' commands in sftpc now support the -o (overwrite) parameter.
- In command line clients, the -keypairFile parameter would only work if another keypair (even if unused) was available, either in the profile being used, or in global client settings. Fixed.
- Fixed a long-standing graphical glitch which would cause edit boxes in the graphical SSH Client to temporarily lose borders whenever the Sysinternals Process Explorer was launched.
|Views / Downloads Today:||49 / 0|
|Rating / Votes:||
4.5 / 4
|Operating System:||Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 7|
Download Bitvise SSH Client
- Download Bitvise SSH Client (9.78 MB)
Core FTP is powerful free Windows software that includes the all client FTP features you need.
WinSCP (Windows Secure copy) is an open source SFTP and FTP client for Microsoft Windows.
PuTTY is a very useful tool, a small freeware implementation of Telnet and SSH for Win32 platforms.