UkrVox is Ukrainian voice for Speech API and simple program for converting text to speech. This simple software can convert any written Ukrainian text (as well as English and Russian) into spoken words. As basis of Ukrainian voice was taken voice of famous Ukrainian radio announcer Igor Murashko.
Ukrainian text to speech software UkrVox has a strong linguistic base, tens of thousands of pre-basic words, support of word formation and morphological analysis of texts.
- Integration into system the Ukrainian voice for Speech API with the ability to use by other text to speech software.
- Support written text TXT and XML.
- Ability to control the speed and volume.
- Ability to select the quality of the generated sound.
- UkrVox can convert any written text to WAV audio files, and playback WAV.
- English Language Support.
|Windows:||XP, Vista, 7|