BitTorrent is program used for uploading and downloading files via the BitTorrent protocol.
uTorrent3.4.5 Build 41372
µTorrent (uTorrent, microTorrent) is an efficient and feature rich BitTorrent client, that received consistently good reviews for its feature set, performance, stability, and support for older hardware and old versions of Windows. It is designed to use minimal computer resources while offering functionality comparable to larger BitTorrent clients such as Vuze or BitComet.
µTorrent is shipped as a single stand-alone compressed executable file, and does not require installation, though an installer is available for trivial installation. With BitTorrent, you can download files faster and contribute by sharing files and bandwidth.
Features of uTorrent:
- Multi-torrent interface with queueing support. Global and per-torrent speed limiting.
- Configurable and smart bandwidth scheduler.
- UPnP support for all versions of Windows.
- µTorrent can use as little as 14 MB of RAM running on a 486 processor on Windows 95.
- Quick-resumes interrupted transfers.
- Embedded Tracker - a simple tracker designed for seeding torrents, lacking a web interface or list of hosted torrents.
- Configuration settings and temporary files are stored in a single directory, allowing portable use.
- Trackerless support (Mainline DHT). RSS Downloader.
- Bandwidth limiter (automatic and manual).
- Customizable search bar and user interface design.
- Localized to different languages. Unicode support for Windows 95/98/ME.
- NAT Port Mapping Protocol (NAT-PMP) support.
- Better use of system resources, improvements to stability.
- Improved handling of paid codecs.
- Fixed malformed response in a jsonp API.
- Fixed incorrect accounting of wasted bytes when talking to peers.
- Fixed memory leaks in clients.
- Users were reporting a UI hang for RSS feeds (right-clicking on item)- fixed this.
- Fixed Pro status page rendering.
- Fixed a bug that prevented resizing of the left rail.
|Views / Downloads Today:||60 / 19|
|Rating / Votes:||
4.69 / 58
|Operating System:||Windows 98, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 7, 8|
MediaGet is a handy application designed to help you search and download media files.
Ace Stream Media is a useful and performant application which allows users to enjoy their favorite video and audio files.
Zona is a handy application designed to help users search for and to download torrent files with ease.
eMule is a peer-to-peer file sharing clients which is based on the eDonkey2000 network.
Vuze is a powerful, full-featured, cross-platform client based on the BitTorrent network.
- Comodo Antivirus 18.104.22.16803
- Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10.0.32.17 (2015-11-23)
- Dr.Web CureIt! 10.0.7 (2015-11-23)
- Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool 22.214.171.124 (2015-11-23)
- Ad-Aware Free Antivirus+ 11.9.662.871
- Comodo Internet Security 126.96.36.19992
- Comodo Firewall 188.8.131.5292
- Yandex.Browser 15.10.2454.3865
- Chromium 49.0.2572.0
- BitTorrent 7.9.5 Build 41373
- K-Lite Codec Tweak Tool 6.0.3