360 Total Security is a powerful antivirus program equipped with additional features to optimize and clean up your computer. 360 Total Security Antivirus is based on five engines, four of which are for proactive protection and security (Avira, Bitdefender, QVM II and 360 Cloud), while the fifth engine (System Repair) is for system recovery. This program also allows you to check for updates and install them.
360 Total Security has a simple and easy-to-understand interface which, together with support for all modern antivirus technologies and convenient maintenance tools, allowing it to be recommended for users of all levels of experience.
- Powerful malware protection.
- Three types of scanning available on demand.
- Works offline (built-in Avira and Bitdefender engines).
- Autorun settings for applications, components, and plug-ins.
- Cleanup of unnecessary programs, tool panels, and work traces.
- System security patches.
- System recovery following virus attacks and crashes.
- Update analysis for installed programs.
- Sandbox for launching suspicious programs and files.
- Protection of removable media devices.
- Analysis of suspicious file behavior.
- Web camera protection.
By default, you must have a permanent Internet connection to work with 360 Total Security. To activate offline protection, enable the Bitdefender and/or Avira engines.
- No data.
|Author:||Qihu 360 Software|
|Windows:||XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10|