3DMark Basic Edition is a free version of an application for benchmarking the hardware performance of your PC (above all, its graphics card). It includes performance tests emulating a real game, combined tests of graphics card capabilities, as well as tests for CPU and RAM.
After having completed testing the system, 3DMark Basic Edition will list some essential information about the frequency and temperature of CPU & GPU, as well as other critical system details on its website. There is also an ability to compare your PC benchmark results with other 3DMark user data.
- Includes three tests: Ice Storm, Cloud Gate and Fire Strike.
- Latest test versions for DirectX 11, DirectX 10 and DirectX 9.
- Supports testing on PC, tablets and laptops.
- Ability to compare the results with other Windows, Android and iOS devices.
- Easily readable test results.
- Free online account for viewing the results.
|Windows:||Vista, 7, 8|