Autodesk 3ds Max is a high-functional tool for 3D modeling, animation and visualization. It can boast powerful features improving performance of multimedia projects.
Autodesk 3ds Max makes it possible to create 3D computer models, varied in both form and complexity, of existing or imagined objects and simulate their behavior. In addition, you can use this software to visualize all the properties of the object’s materials, as well as the external effects used in the scene.
- Sophisticated geometry processing.
- Ability to model solid objects in the viewport; simulate their movements, clothes, natural and artificial force actions; create and break bindings between particles and simulate their collision.
- Hair and Fur modifier, modeling based on gravity, stiffness, dampening, etc.
- Proficient animation of human-like characters, precise control over skeleton and skin deformations.
- Crowd animation.
- Synchronization of sound tracks with the target animation, ability to adjust the timing of animation frames.
- Fluid effect simulation.
- Real-time viewport shading, wiring of different nodes.
- Ability to align objects and move them along the surface of other meshed objects using snaps; quick rotation of objects.
- Ability to create both parametric and organic objects.
- Positioning in tiles, mirroring, blurring, overlaying splines and high-poly objects, removing distortions.
- Work with vector maps.
- Support for Iray and mental ray renderers.
- Segmenting, holding and editing scenes; saving different scene states.
- An abundance of sources of light, volumetric light, tone mapping, accelerated rendering of a particle flow.
|Windows:||XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10|