Comodo Antivirus is the free way to rid your computer of viruses, malware, Trojans, worms, hackers, and other Internet threats. Scan any drive or file. Get in-depth reports on viral activity. Detect suspicious files that behave like viruses do. Even scan compressed .zip files, where viruses often hide.
Under default settings, unknown and untrusted files are automatically scanned by our cloud-based virus scanners then, while the file undergoes behavior analysis on our cloud server, it is run in a sandbox on your local machine so that it cannot modify or affect data on your 'real' system. Put simply, this ground-breaking, default-deny, protection of your PC means that only trusted applications are allowed to run on your computer.
- Default Deny Protection.
- Prevention-based security.
- Auto Sandbox Technology.
- Full strength, top notch virus detection and elimination.
- Quarantine system to isolate suspicious files.
- Personalized protection.
- Spyware Scanning.
- Cloud based Antivirus.
- Cloud based Behavior Analysis.
- Cloud based Whitelisting.
- Game Mode.
- Application Control.
- One-click scanning.
- Easy and user-friendly interface.
- Real-time access to updated virus definitions.
- Stability fixes with respect to HTTPS browsing in Edge browser.
- Even though you had latest v6254, you still had seen updates for iseupdate, it should not happen now.
- Reported cmdagent crash is fixed.
- Geek Buddy product is not selected by default for installation in Components section. Geek Buddy will be removed completely from CIS package in next release.
|Author:||Comodo Security Solutions, Inc.|
|Windows:||XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10|