Comodo Antivirus is the free way to rid your computer of viruses, malware, Trojans, worms, hackers, and other Internet threats. Scan any drive or file. Get in-depth reports on viral activity. Detect suspicious files that behave like viruses do. Even scan compressed .zip files, where viruses often hide.
Under default settings, unknown and untrusted files are automatically scanned by our cloud-based virus scanners then, while the file undergoes behavior analysis on our cloud server, it is run in a sandbox on your local machine so that it cannot modify or affect data on your 'real' system. Put simply, this ground-breaking, default-deny, protection of your PC means that only trusted applications are allowed to run on your computer.
- Default Deny Protection.
- Prevention-based security.
- Auto Sandbox Technology.
- Full strength, top notch virus detection and elimination.
- Quarantine system to isolate suspicious files.
- Personalized protection.
- Spyware Scanning.
- Cloud based Antivirus.
- Cloud based Behavior Analysis.
- Cloud based Whitelisting.
- Game Mode.
- Application Control.
- One-click scanning.
- Easy and user-friendly interface.
- Real-time access to updated virus definitions.
- Fixes: Comodo Security Agent could not be started.
- Fixes: Comodo Application shortcuts could not be deleted, renamed or moved.
- Fixes: IP4 and IP6 entry names could be distorted.
- Fixes: Some of Windows XP PCs could not download updates.
- Fixes: Cygwin fails at post-install scripts and apps like Dash, Bash become unresponsive / consume abnormal CPU usage.
- Fixes: In Containment settings, checkbox 'Do not show privilege elevation alert' was selected after clean install, it should have been de-selected by default.
- Fixes: Some users reported that Windows firewall was disabled even though they installed Comodo Antivirus rather Comodo Firewall.
- Fixes: File Lookup Service(FLS) could fail in some cases.
- Fixes: Trusted vendor list could see reduced list of entries for CIS versions older than v10 in last major update.
|Author:||Comodo Security Solutions, Inc.|
|Windows:||XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10|