Recuva is a compact freeware to restore files that have been deleted from your computer accidentally or lost because of errors of system functionning. The utility provides wide range of options: it allows restoring files emptied from the Recycle bin as well as images and other files that have been deleted by user error from digital camera memory cards, MP3 players, or other portable devices.
Recuva starts scanning drives, selected by user, and displays deleted files list. Each of them has its own parameters: name, type, path, restoring ability and state (rewritten and cannot be restored, partially rewritten, totally available). Special filtering system determines unnecessary files – you can mark files needed to be restored. Preview option is available for determining whether this file is one what you search. Among additional functions there is possibility to choose information found displaying mode – whether it will be simple list or tree, reflecting catalogs structure.
- Active Found field for indicating either search file name or extension.
- Can be run from USB drives.
- Restores all file types, including office documents, images, video, music, electronic sheets.
- Restores file from memory sticks (SmartMedia, Secure Digital, MemoryStick, Digital cameras, Floppy disks, Jaz Disks, Sony Memory Sticks, Compact Flash cards, Smart Media Cards, Secure Digital Cards, и других).
- Restores data from external ZIPdrives, Firewire andUSB drives.
- Interface multilanguage.
- Improved Ext4 and Ext3 file system support.
- Improved Fat32 partition file scanning.
- Optimized Secure Overwrite on Windows 10.
- Enhanced drive and partition detection.
- Improved keyboard navigation.
- Minor GUI improvements.
- Minor bug fixes.
|Windows:||XP, Vista, 7, 8|