ACDSee Free is a lightweight, configurable and easy to use image viewer, which retains all viewing features for the most common image formats. Its main advantage is speed: no matter what the picture format is, you will be able to view it without any delay. If you think that the stock Windows Photo Viewer is too slow, then you may want to give ACDSee Free a try.
Another cool feature of ACDSee Free is its print controls. Once you're done viewing your photographs, you can quickly access print settings to make sure it fits on the specific type of paper you're using. There are tons of print options for users to tinker with to get the best possible results.
- Supports eleven picture formats: BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, TGA, TIFF, WBMP, PCX, PIC, WMF and EMF.
- Photo data displayed at the bottom.
- ACDSee Free automatically displays your photo at the best size that can fit on your screen.
- Double-clicking on the opened picture activates the full-screen mode.
- View your images without any delay or waiting.
- Zoom in and out of photos with the '+' and '-' keys.
- Save even more time using a host of keyboard shortcuts in ACDSee Free.
- Print your photos your way. Choose the format, print multiple copies, and change the orientation.
|Author:||ACD Systems International Inc.|
|Windows:||XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10|