Adobe Premiere Pro is a professional application for nonlinear video editing. It features up-to-date options and tools, an easy-to-configure interface, useful tools for editing audio and video tracks, the ability to apply various effects and filters, video rendering acceleration technology and many other exciting functions.
Adobe Premiere Pro is tightly integrated with other Adobe products, which can greatly expand video processing capabilities.
Key features of Adobe Premiere Pro:
- Lots of special effects.
- Editing video recordings and audio tracks in multitrack mode.
- Support for VST plugins.
- Capturing video from different sources.
- Ability to add and edit metadata.
- Batch file encoding in the background.
- Priorities and settings available for individual files.
- Support for modern formats.
- Effective editing.
- Quick export to SWF.
- Authoring Blu-Ray disks.
- Compare shots using Comparison View.
- Match color across shots.
- The following options are introduced in the Lumetri Color panel.
- Lumetri Color Custom LUT directory.
- Auto-duck music.
- Graphic enhancements. Easily search for Motion Graphics templates across your local templates folder, Creative Cloud Libraries, and Adobe Stock.
- Create gradients for shapes using the Essential Graphics panel.
- Replace clip workflow for Motion Graphics templates.
- Toggle animation for graphics layers in the Essential Graphics panel.
- Improved interface and new control types in Motion Graphics templates from After Effects.
- Immersive Monitor support.
- Support for Windows Mixed Reality.
- Improved VR Plane to Sphere.
- Premiere Pro's support for Team Projects includes.
- Improved tracking of online collaborators.
- Better project management.
- Ability to view read-only versions of your project.
- Improved Timecode panel.
- Video Limiter.
- Copy and paste sequence markers.
- Hardware acceleration.