Adobe Acrobat Reader is free software that lets you view, search, digitally sign, verify, print, and collaborate Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) files.
Adobe Acrobat Reader offers several display options at different zoom levels depending on the documents need for exacting details. A full-screen mode lets you view documents without distraction. Another welcome addition is Adobe Acrobat Readerr's integration with Adobe Connect, which lets users instantly comment and collaborate on projects with online presentations and live online meetings.
- View information more precisely and efficiently with the redesigned, easier to use Adobe Reader interface. Zoom in, pan over, or leverage the loupe feature to take a closer look.
- Instantly collaborate with virtually anyone, anywhere, at any time. Accelerate approvals with new Reader 8 features that include shared document reviews, a streamlined review tracker, and a simple RSS reader.
- Better protect documents, forms, and drawings by leveraging Adobe LiveCycle Policy Server and the new Adobe Online Services Document Center.
- For large volumes of information, such as technical manuals, use Reader 8 to condense any type of PDF file into a single booklet for printing. Print only the desired pages on two sides of paper or in a smaller type size to save time and natural resources.
- Immediately access help and product information. Use the new Beyond Adobe Reader start center in Reader 8 to review information, on demand, about how to use Adobe Reader more effectively.
- Find and retrieve any PDF document or a phrase in a document within a matter of seconds. Search for words in page content, annotations, bookmarks, form fields, or document metadata within any PDF file on a local machine.
- Complete forms online as well as offline. Enable customers to confidently act on information: filling, saving, and electronically submitting forms.
- View and rotate 3D images within Reader 8.
- Fixed Bugs.
|Author:||Adobe Systems Inc|
|Windows:||XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10|