Advanced IP Scanner is a program developed to analyze corporate and home local networks. Unlike analogs, this scanner can be set by default or used as a portable utility depending on the user's wishes.
Advanced IP Scanner scans all devices that are on the network, and provides comprehensive information on them. In addition, this program grants access to shared folders, FTP-servers and makes it possible to remotely control computers.
- Quickly collecting information on PCs located in the network using the multithread scanning technology.
- Simultaneous scanning of hundreds of IP-addresses.
- Setting the number of threads to ensure a balance of scanning speed and processor load.
- Providing information on device names, IP addresses, names of network card manufacturers, Wi-Fi routers.
- Detecting MAC addresses that are assigned to all units of active equipment or their specific interfaces in Ethernet networks.
- Granting access to network folders, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP.
- Exporting to CSV.
- Integrating with Radmin software.
- Remote access using RDP and Radmin.
- Remote device shutdown.
- Remote shutdown of the PC using access rights or by entering a login and password.
- Performing group operations for several selected devices.
- Saving and automatically loading the list of PCs to perform operations with them.
|Windows:||XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10|