MSI Afterburner is a handy overclocking utility, co-developed by MSI and RivaTuner teams. This application is a complete software solution which supports almost all graphics cards. MSI Afterburner contains the mix of the most popular and frequently used RivaTuner's technologies exposed in new simple and effective user interface. All the adjustments can be saved as 5 profiles, users can quickly switch to different settings with hotkeys. Afterburner supports both NVIDIA and ATI graphics cards.
Main features include GPU/Shader/Memory clock adjustment, advanced fan speed and GPU voltage control. To show the graphics card operating status more accurately, MSI Afterburner provides a complete monitoring function: all important information including the GPU core clock, memory clock, temperature, voltage, and fan speed have a real-time on-screen-display monitor in games and real-time information in Windows Tray Icon.
- Unified features for both AMD and NVIDIA graphics cards.
- Full multi-GPU support.
- BMP, PNG and JPG formats supported.
- Independent shader clock adjustment.
- Advanced fan control.
- Hardware health monitoring.
- Automatic profiles management system.
- Core, auxiliary VDDCI/PEXVDD and memory voltage adjustment support.
- Many additions, changes and corrections.