Android Studio is a new Android development environment based on IntelliJ IDEA. Similar to Eclipse with the ADT Plugin, Android Studio provides integrated Android developer tools for development and debugging.
The Android Studio includes: Android Studio early access preview; all the Android SDK Tools to design, test, debug, and profile your app; the latest Android platform to compile your app; the latest Android system image to run your app in the emulator.
- Live Layout: WYSIWYG Editor - Live Coding - Real-time App Rendering.
- Developer Console: optimization tips, assistance for translation, referral tracking, campaigning and promotions - Usage Metrics.
- Provision for beta releases and staged rollout.
- Gradle-based build support.
- Android-specific refactoring and quick fixes.
- Lint tools to catch performance, usability, version compatibility and other problems.
- ProGuard and app-signing capabilities.
- Template-based wizards to create common Android designs and components.
- A rich layout editor that allows you to drag-and-drop UI components, option to preview layouts on multiple screen configurations.
|Windows:||7, 8, 10|