Anki is a free program which main purpose is to facilitate memorizing foreign words, expressions, and any other diverse information. This is the only application which may upload to the network your dictionaries for later access them on any device.
Anki uses memorization technique based on the exactly matched spaced repetitions. The program allows you not only to effectively learn foreign languages, but also to remember medical and legal terms, poems, names of people and even the guitar chords.
- Based on the list of records from which its cards are generated.
- Setting up the learning algorithm.
- Customize the type of cards, the number of their sides (a word, translation, examples, synonyms).
- Determining the optimal time between repetitions of each card.
- Support for multimedia (audio, video, images, text styles).
- Backup of a user's software base after entering of a certain number of facts or viewing of a certain number of cards by the user.
- Cancel erroneous assessment.
- Many plugins.
- Displays detailed statistics in graphical and numerical form.
- Data synchronization.
- Independent creation of dictionaries, not only with words but also with questions and answers.
- A huge number of dictionaries in different languages.
- Ability to learn languages with hieroglyphic script and right to left writing words.
|Windows:||XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10|