AnyDesk is a program which main purpose is to remotely administer a computer. It differs from other developments of this type by its high speed, minimal response delays, and increased refresh rate.
AnyDesk provides an alternative remote access to one or more PCs regardless of user location. The program allows you to work remotely with different types of files and documents.
- Trouble-free logging on to a target computer.
- Access to the necessary documents anytime, anywhere.
- Exchange of data contained in the clipboard between devices.
- Capture of various images from the screen of an administered PC and save them to the desktop of another computer in PNG format.
- Connection to the computer without confirmation on the other side by means of a password setting.
- Enable or disable the ability to hear sound output, control the keyboard, mouse, lock them, and other solutions for each connection.
- Set up different display options.
- The use of the security technology used in online banking, encrypted authentication between two connection participants.
- Ensure smooth and correct image transfer due to optimal frame rate.
- Efficient operation at low speeds of the Internet.
- Simultaneous operation of two users with text, graphics and other materials.
- Remote solution to the problems encountered in a PC operating system.
- Access to all functions with a few clicks.
- Trying to add an address from the speed dial to an address book with a license of type free or lite opened a dialog instead of the address book.
- Fixed screensaver settings on AnyDesk session close. This was broken due to a bug in Windows.
- Fixed session comment dialog which could appear twice.
- Made license key removal more explicit and added option 'Change license key' to the main menu.