ArtMoney Special Edition (ArtMoney SE) is a free cheating program you can use for all games. ArtMoney can make a troublesome game easier to win by helping you find the memory address where a desired quantity (like amount of money) is located so you can change that quantity. In spite of its title, ArtMoney actually allows you to change any quantity specified in a game, whether it be dollars, bullets, swords, or health points.
ArtMoney SE finds a hex address based on the input parameters you set and prints these addresses with their corresponding values. For example, if your character has 1,431 dollars, ArtMoney searches and displays all memory addresses containing the value of 1431. Of course, as there can be hundreds of memory addresses displayed after a simple search, you will need to filter these addresses.
Using ArtMoney is totally LEGAL, it is NOT a program to copy, hack, crack or unprotect other programs.
- Added "Scan memory regions" option. You can select regions: data writable, data readonly, code writable, code readonly, guarded, hidden. Hidden region marked as no data, but program can read it. Program scans writable regions by default.
- Added "Multiplicity of each address" option for Pointer-to-Pointer scanner. You scan only even addresses Pointer-to-Pointer in chain. Each address in chain is even with 95% probability. Each address in chain multiples of 4 with 80% probability.
- Fixed bug in Pointer-to-Pointer scanner. Sometimes program have found incorrect ofssets on quad-core processors.
- Added "Address names and symbols list" window. The windows displays list of address names and loaded symbols. You can set filters and sort the list.
- Improved "Hide debugger present" option. Now the option contains 7 items: patch PEB and HEAP structures, patch IsDebuggerPresent, NtQueryInformationProcess, DbgUiRemoteBreakin, DbgBreakPoint, NtYieldExecution.
- Added "Auto detect size of functions" option. Program will detect size of function if symbol folder does not contain function size.
- Added "Hide debug registers" options. If selected process will read a debug register then it will always return zero result.
- Fixed bugs in Disassembler.