Auslogics Disk Defrag is a compact and fast defragmenter that supports both FAT 16/32, and NTFS file systems. It is supplied with advanced optimization techniques, which will remedy your system sluggishness and crashes caused by files fragmentation.
With Disk Defrag you'll get the maximum out of your hard drive performance. It is supplied with a powerful engine and smart algorithms which allow Disk Defrag to run much faster than similar tools. And with its comprehensive reports you will always be aware of what have been done.
- Optimizes file system. This tool will speed up your computer and make it run more smoothly by moving system files to the faster part of the disk and clearing the MFT Reserved Zone from regular data files.
- Consolidates free space. Disk Defrag doesn't only defragment files - it prevents further files fragmentation by merging free space on the disk into a large contiguous block.
- Can defrag automatically. You can set the program to run automatically when your system goes idle. It will analyze the disks and defragment them in the background if required.
- Provides flexible scheduler. Using flexible scheduler you can set the most suitable time span for defragmenting your hard drives.
- Can defrag a single file or folder. Have no time for defragmenting an entire hard drive? With Disk Defrag you can defragment a single file, several files or a folder.
- Supports multi-terabyte volumes. Disk Defrag is supplied with a powerful engine, which can easily defragment large disk volumes of several terabytes, as well as several drives simultaneously.
- Multiple Languages.
|Author:||Auslogics Software Pty Ltd.|
|Windows:||XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10|