Auslogics Registry Cleaner is a powerful utility for searching, detecting and cleaning the Windows registry from unused and invalid entries. Secure registry cleaning allows installed operating systems to run more smoothly and accelerate productivity.
Auslogics Registry Cleaner uses an algorithm for searching and detecting errors in associations, fonts, file extensions, startup entries, installed programs, help files, application addresses, history lists, system events, shortcuts, common DLLs, firewall, COM and ActiveX, Internet, uninstalled programs and virtual devices. When the scan is complete, Auslogics Registry Cleaner automatically creates a list of data entries that can be removed immediately without damaging the installed operating system, as well as a list of data entries that can be fixed with a Windows Restore point being created to make rollbacks if needed.
- Easy to use graphical interface.
- Fast search and fast detections of errors in the system registry.
- Fast correction of registry errors.
- Ability to create a Windows Restore point to make rollbacks if needed.
- Increases performance of the operating system.
- Uses minimal system resources.
- Regular improvements to the software modules.
There is an option to download and install Hamster Free ZIP Archiver during the installation process - untick this option if you do not want to install this software.
|Author:||Auslogics Software Pty Ltd.|
|Windows:||7, 8, 10|