Download Avast Premium Security
Avast Premium Security offers a multitude of security, privacy, and performance-related features, intended to keep your computer free of malware, safeguard your personal information and ensure your system runs smoothly. More than just antivirus, Avast Premium Security is complete online protection for all of your computers, phones, and tablets.
Features of Avast Premium Security
- Block viruses, spyware, and other threats in real-time
- Enjoy peace of mind with advanced ransomware protection
- Avoid fake websites for safer online shopping and banking
- Keep hackers off your computer with our advanced firewall
- Prevent strangers from watching you via your webcam
- Secure your browser-stored passwords against theft
Changes in recent version
- Fewer interruptions in fullscreen — When you’re running another app fullscreen, our antivirus will no longer open on top and interrupt you. We apologize if this happened to you! (And don’t worry, threat warnings will still appear, so you’ll always know about malware even while watching your favorite film)
- Introducing Webcam Shield reminders — If you’ve configured Webcam Shield to automatically block or allow apps, we’ll now remind you of this when an app tries to access your webcam so you don’t sit around wondering why your webcam isn’t working. (For Premium Security only)
- Software Updater is giving us a headache these days - We had to temporarily remove this feature from Smart Scan to patch a few bugs, but users can still find and use it from their menu. We’ll be slowly rolling it back out to Smart Scan, so if you don’t see it there yet, please wait a few more days
- We’ve updated our UI rendered CEF to a new version (chromium 90.0.4430.93) to patch known security flaws
- Fixed issue with creating Rescue Disk for UEFI format (next to BIOS)
- Other Rescue Disk improvements: fixed a bug that prevented Rescue Disk from starting, improved keyboard controls, etc.
- Fixed a tray icon error that showed an issue notification despite everything being OK
- Fixed a Firewall issue where driver aswNetHub.sys caused a BSOD
- Fixed a leak of GDI objects
- Fixed the AvastClear utility, which didn’t properly remove the antivirus from Windows Security Centre.