Avast Premier 18.8.2356:
- Fixed critical vulnerability
- Last version for Windows XP/Vista
Avast Premier 18.4.2338 Build 18.4.3895.0:
- New map of devices.
- Easier to change device type.
- Different scans for public and private networks.
- GDPR compliance: added new options in Privacy section in General Settings ( paid programs).
- Setup: UI is now installed in second phase of setup. It should have positive impact on installation success and installation speed.
Avast Premier 17.2.2288:
- The problem with the opening of the interface after installation.
- The issue of security for the SafeZone browser in secure payment mode.
- The problem of falling upgrade when upgrading from version 8 or older.
- The problem with the broken SecureLine licenses after the upgrade.
- White interface after the upgrade.
- PC unusable after upgrading (mainly in Windows Vista).
- Conflict Screen behavior and Comodo Firewall.
- Enhancements AOS and SP are now installed in Firefox 64bit.
- Translations are missing when you install - back Spanish and Croatian.
- Improved performance in gaming mode.
- Over 30 other bug fixes.
Avast Premier 17.1.2286:
- Improved user interface - simplified navigation, new brand colors, notification center.
- Behavior Shield - better protects you against ransomware by monitoring running programs for suspicious behavior.
- Game mode - helps reduce distractions and lag times by automatically prioritizing your game’s performance and suspending all unnecessary background notifications and processes while you play.
- Free version no longer requires email registration.
- Performance improvements - faster webpage loading and app launching thanks to optimized hashing algorithms.
- Wi-Fi Inspector - previously called Home Network Security, this feature now detects even more problems and vulnerabilities on both home and public networks.
- Passwords - faster UI and improved browser integration.
- Real Site - our new name for SecureDNS, which prevents DNS hijacking to help you avoid visiting fake websites.