AVZ Antiviral Toolkit is a freeware application designed to locate and remove spyware and AdWare programs and modules, rootkits and other software tools intended to conceal running processes, files or system data from the operating system, network and e-mail worms, various trojan applications including password stealers, malware downloaders, Trojan-Spies, and Backdoors (tools allowing remote control of a computer), trojan dialers, keyloggers and other means of tracking user’s activity.
The toolkit contains special feature that automatically repair the most typical registry modifications performed by malicious software. Internet Explorer, Windows Explorer, Desktop settings, Policies, executable files startup parameters and others may be recovered using this tool. The repair operations are rarely performed by antiviruses, and quite often, after a piece of malware is deleted, the system remains corrupted.
- Detects things that interfere or integrate too deep with system.
- Checks them for signs of malware behavior.
- Runs against white list of known safe components.
- Provides tools to remove malware, while protecting itself and other tools from it.
- AVZPM – optional driver for extensive process checks.
- AVZGuard – tool that restricts process and registry activity, except from trusted executables to guard them against aggressive malware.
|Windows:||XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10|