Bandicam is a powerful program for capturing everything that takes place on your computer screen. It can record your activity in the desktop or inside a certain application, record video game progress, capture streaming video or regular video content, as well as some other events. Bandicam is capable of recording nearly everything as video or snapshots.
Despite having all those benefits, the program is still easy to use and has a simple interface. You can easily configure Bandicam to do what you need, such as keep the recording of the entire desktop, a separate window or a particular desktop region; choose the right quality and resolution; save the output in the specified format, etc.
- Saving video to AVI and MP4 files.
- Saving snapshots to BMP, PNG and JPG files.
- Support for H.264, Xvid, MPEG-1, MJPEG, MP2, PCM.
- Ability to control and show FPS.
- Ability to record video files of an extremely small size.
- Ability to record video for over 24 hours.
- Video resolution up to 3840×2160 pixels.
- Upload video to YouTube without additional conversions.
- Virtually unlimited maximum file size.
- Improved AMD APP H.264 codec recognition of AMD RX 460/470/480.
- The YouTube upload function didn't work properly on some computers.
- Other minor bugs fixed.