Bitcoin is the original software written by Satoshi Nakamoto, the project's founder. This application is a peer-to-peer client that builds the backbone of the Bitcoin network. It is suited for enthusiasts, merchants, miners, developers and people who want to help support the project. People who run Bitcoin-Qt are first class network citizens and have the highest levels of security, privacy and stability.
Bitcoin is a decentralized P2P electronic cash system without a central server or trusted parties. Users hold the crypto keys to their own money and transact directly with each other, with the help of the network to check for double-spending.
Bitcoins can be sent easily through the Internet, without having to trust middlemen and transactions are designed to be computationally prohibitive to reverse.
Bitcoin helps you stay safe from instability caused by fractional reserve banking and central banks. The limited inflation of the Bitcoin system’s money supply is distributed evenly (by CPU power) throughout the network, not monopolized by banks.
- Fix importwallet edge case rescan bug.
- Populate services in GetLocalAddress.
- Only enforce expected services for half of outgoing connections.
- Regenerate bitcoin-config.h as necessary.
- Minor fix in build documentation for FreeBSD 11.
- Check interruptNet during dnsseed lookups.
- Reduce a significant cs_main lock freeze.
- Unset change position when there is no change.