Resilio Sync is a tool for synchronizing files and backup according to the BitTorrent protocol between arbitrary devices. It does not use cloud or other services. The program was developed to solve the basic problems of data synchronization: speed, size and space limits; data security, and dependence on a cloud infrastructure.
To ensure data security in Resilio Sync, the SRP protocol is used for manual authentication and generation of unique session keys which ensure your privacy. Devices should be connected via UDP, NAT and UPnP; all traffic is encrypted using AES-128 algorithm.
- Fast file transfer using the BitTorrent protocol.
- Maximum download and upload speed for your convenience.
- Faster synchronization over LAN for local devices.
- Authentication via the SRP and session keys to protect your data.
- Data transfer is encrypted using AES-128 algorithm.
- Encoded secret 20-bit key which is stronger than any login / password combination.
- No limits to the synchronized data volume.
- No cloud services, or other servers.
Advanced Resilio Sync features (change of folder access rights at any time, auto addition of folders for synchronization ...) are only available for 30 days. After that, the program goes into free mode.
|Windows:||7, 8, 10|