BlogBridge is an open source Java-based feed and blog aggregator. It provides functions for reading and sorting news and blog posts. The main BlogBridge aggregator advantage is ability to organize work with Internet information resources. It is especially useful for people who need to read and process a lot of news and blog posts.
BlogBridge also gives users the option to create an account with the free "BlogBridge Service", which essentially lets users upload a list of their feeds to their account so that they can synchronize their feeds across multiple computers situated in different places. Utility enables filtering information according to preset criteria, so that information needed will be found faster, whereas unnecessary data will be filtered. There is function of subscribing on information services, proposed on different sites.
- Backing up feeds in the event of data loss.
- "Expert Guides", downloadable Guides centered around a particular subject, normally created by an expert in that subject.
- SmartFeed, a special feed that returns articles from other feeds containing user-defined keywords.
- Built-in "memo tracker", detailed statistics.
- Updates and fixes to Cleanup Wizard.
- Updates to the SmartFeed properties dialog.
- Added manual update mode option to feed properties.
- Fixed bugs.