BlueStacks App Player is an easy to use yet powerful software solution designed to run Android apps right on your Windows machine. Boasting a very effective emulation engine, BlueStacks App Player impresses thanks to its user-friendly approach, making everything easy as pie for all types of users, be they beginners or with a bit more computer knowledge.
Once installed and launched, BlueStacks App Player displays 10 pre-loaded applications, with a dedicated option to allow its users download new ones from the Internet. What's more, there is no separate configuration screen, but only a few options, so you shouldn't spend too much time setting up the program.
Features of BlueStacks App Player:
- Allows you to use your favorite mobile apps on a Windows PC.
- Play Android apps fast and full-screen.
- Push your favorite apps from your Android phone to your PC using BlueStacks Cloud Connect.
- Run 10 pre-loaded apps "out of the box".
- Install up to 26 more of your favorite apps.
Changes in recent version
- Added voice chat for playing Among Us on BlueStacks.
- Significantly improved graphics quality and FPS stability in games like Seven Nights II, Huang Yi Qun Xia Biography M and 美好 的 世界 獻上 祝福！ Fantastic Days.
- Managing your Rise of Kingdoms farm account on BlueStacks just got easier.
- Now, when making a group call in BlueStacks, you will receive a special notification if you are muted.
- It is now possible to share images in Rise of Kingdoms by simply dragging them into the chat with the mouse cursor or using the media manager.
- Improved communication functionality in in-game chats.
- Change the position of the tool icons on the sidebar to your liking.
- Now you can precisely set the coordinates of mouse clicks on the playing field while recording macros.
- Change the mouse sensitivity both vertically and horizontally.
- Turn mouse clicks on and off in Android on BlueStacks.
- Turn on / off notifications from your PC desktop apps.
- It is now possible to hide the blue markers at the edges of the playing field in full screen mode.