BullZip PDF Printer is a virtual printer driver that enables you to convert any printable document or image to PDF format. It works with all applications that offer a Print option. Simple select the newly added BullZip PDF Printer instead of your regular printer, and the document will be converted and saved as PDF file.
In addition to standard conversions, the program allows you to add custom watermarks, merge PDF files, and protect your PDF document. This program is freeware with limitations, which means that it is free for personal and commercial use up to 10 users. It does not contain any advertising or popups.
- Print to PDF from almost any Windows program.
- Supports 64-bit operating systems.
- Direct output to the same file each time or prompt for destination.
- Control if the printer should ask if you want to see the resulting PDF document.
- Control output and prompts programmatically.
- Password protect PDF documents.
- 128/40 bit encryption.
- Quality settings (screen, printer, ebook, prepress).
- Set document properties.
- Watermark text, size, rotation, and transparency.
- Superimpose/background documents.
- Appending/prepending documents.
- Command line interface to all settings.
- COM/ActiveX interface for programmatic control.
- Support for Citrix MetaFrame
- Support for Windows Terminal Server
- Multiple output types supported: BMP, JPEG, PCX, PDF, PNG, and TIFF.