Burn4Free is a fast and simple burning software. The application supports burning data to CD-R/CD-RW/DVD+R/DVD+RW/DVD-R/DVD-RW/DVD-RAM and supports IDE/EIDE, SCSI and USB based CD-ROM/DVD-ROM hardware.
Burn4Free can also burn audio files to create CD-Audio and audio collections as it supports WMA, OGG, WAV, MP1, MP2, MP3 and other popular formats. The application can also read the ISO as well as save projects to this format for further burning to supported CD/DVD. There is also an option to auto-shutdown the program after finishing the burning process. There are two user modes in Burn4Free – Easy mode and Expert mode, but both are simple for users to quickly burn their data.
- Supports IDE/EIDE, SCSI and USB hardware.
- Supports CD-R/CD-RW/DVD+R/DVD+RW/DVD-R/DVD-RW/DVD-RAM.
- Supports dual layer.
- Supports popular audio formats (WMA, OGG, WAV, MP1, MP2, MP3, FLAC, CDA)
- Integrates options to windows explorer.
- Supports dag-and-drop for faster data burning.
- Supports burning and saving to ISO.
|Windows:||XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10|