Chromium is an open source web browser that was designed in order to provide for all users a safer, faster, and more stable way to experience the web. In the long term, we think of Chromium as a tabbed window manager or shell for the web rather than a browser application. The tab is our equivalent of a desktop application\\\'s title bar; the frame containing the tabs is a convenient mechanism for managing groups of those applications. In future, there may be other tab types that do not host the normal browser toolbar.
While the tab bar is sufficient to access existing tabs, we are creating a new primary access point that provides a list of frequently used applications and tools.Search as a primary form of navigationChromium\\\'s address bar and the Quick Search Box have simplified the way you access personal content and the web.
- One storage location for all files.
- New record label site.
- Shortcuts to the program.
- Mode of Incognito.
- Safe Browsing.
- Instant bookmarks.
- Importing settings.
- Easier and convenient mode of downloads.
- Enhanced functionality with support for HTML 5: off-line mode, the processing processes in the background, notifications and much more.
- Search as a basic form of navigation.
- Address bar Chromium and the field quickly find it easier to gain access to personal content on the web.
|Windows:||7, 8, 10|