Cobian Backup is easy to use program, used to schedule and backup your files and directories from their original location to other directories/drives in the same computer or other computer in your network. Cobian Backup exists in two different versions: application and service.
Graphical user interface is very easy to use, contains all necessary options for step-by-step backup copying. Basically, all you need is to indicate source and target place and time. You also can set additional parameters if needed – compression and encrypting, for example.
In his turn, system service controls saved tasks time and start, so user does not need to check program performance using graphical manager. Cobian Backup uses very few resources and can be running on the background on your system, checking your backup schedule and executing your backups when necessary. Cobian Backup supports several methods of compression and strong encryption.
- FTP backup is also supported in both directions (download and upload).
- Ignoring or including option for objects in archive.
- Zip and 7-Zip can contain empty catalogs.
- Work with background data copying service.
- Fine tuning of user’s interface.
- Improved service starting and stopping system.
- No conflict with antiviral software.
- Work with files attribute.
- Includes frequently asked questions section.
- Multilanguage interface localization.
- Russian language updated.
- Ukrainian translation added.
- German language added.
- Portuguese-BR files updated.
- Czech help file updated.