Comodo Firewall is a freeware firewall that provides protection on a Windows operating system from both inbound and outbound attacks. Safeguard your personal data through a simple user friendly interface offering full immunity to attack. Comodo Firewall helps you connect in a secure way to the internet and global networks.
Real time traffic monitoring of Comodo Firewall enables you to react instantly to threats and identify bandwidth bottlenecks. Silent Security Technology means no needless alerts with out-of-the-box protection against hackers, Trojans and other unknown threats.
- Complete protection from Hackers, Spyware, Trojans and Identity theft.
- Host-based intrusion prevention system (HIPS) Defense+.
- Host Intrusion Prevention System stops malware from being installed.
- Clean PC Mode registers your current applications then will allow only applications that you approve to be installed on your computer.
- Malware Scan Feature checks your computer for viruses, spyware and trojans before you install Comodo Firewall Pro.
- Free Download. No charges or license fees ever.
Upon installation, Comodo Firewall offers to change the homepage and default search engine of your web browser.
- Comodo Security Agent could not be started.
- Comodo Application shortcuts could not be deleted, renamed or moved.
- IP4 and IP6 entry names could be distorted.
- Some of Windows XP PCs could not download updates.
- Cygwin fails at post-install scripts and apps like Dash, Bash become unresponsive / consume abnormal CPU usage.
- In Containment settings, checkbox 'Do not show privilege elevation alert' was selected after clean install, it should have been de-selected by default.
- Some users reported that Windows firewall was disabled even though they installed Comodo Antivirus rather Comodo Firewall.
- File Lookup Service(FLS) could fail in some cases.
- Trusted vendor list could see reduced list of entries for CIS versions older than v10 in last major update.
|Author:||Comodo Security Solutions, Inc.|
|Windows:||XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10|